Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411581 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 06:06:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFlick Goals, a game of precision with marbles
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Flick Goals, a game of precision with marbles  (Read 611 times)
ChuquiStudios
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 28, 2015, 12:55:13 PM »

Hi everyone!

I'm Alberto Chuqui, creator of Flick Goals, a game of precision with marbles!

I've been developing this game since 8 months now. An idea that started very small and simple, now has become the air my lungs breath every day. Seeing this project growing has been the result of many great experiences, but over all, the dream to see it one day fulfilled and alive.

THE GAME

Flick Goals is a Free-To-Play game for mobile devices. Inspired by physics, players take turns to move the marble, making it bounce off different obstacles and borders to find a clear path to shoot it into the opponent's goal.

To protect the goals, players can use different obstacles, placing them strategically over the game board in order to generate bouncing patterns, allowing them to defeat their opponents.

MARBLES

Marbles are the main characters in Flick Goals. They are collectibles and its function on the game board is basically that of a projectile that is affected by certain physical attributes modifying and altering its behavior. Players can take advantage of these behaviors to gain time, block or delay their opponents.

RARE MARBLES

Some marbles are considered rare and have innate abilities related to the material of which they are made. Players will find these rare marbles by unlocking them or hidden inside pouches.

SCREENSHOTS

For more information please visit the official sites at:

Website
Facebook
Twitter
« Last Edit: August 03, 2015, 04:39:12 AM by ChuquiStudios » Logged
ChuquiStudios
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2015, 04:37:10 AM »

Hello folks!

It has been a great experience to create this campaign and get ready for its launch. Now that day I used to see very far in the distance it is here... I am happy to announce that the Kickstarter campaign for Flick Goals is here and it's live, check it out!

Kickstarter Campaign

You can support Flick Goals by liking, sharing or backing the project. It's important for me to know your opinion about the game, and as always, comments are more than welcome!

For more information please visit the official site at:

Flick Goals

or follow me to get the latest news at:

Facebook

Twitter
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic