Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411582 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 10:59:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsDASHING FANTASIES - Online Multiplayer Brawling
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: DASHING FANTASIES - Online Multiplayer Brawling  (Read 297 times)
Froshin
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 04, 2015, 11:58:18 AM »

Dashing Fantasies
-STORE PAGE-
Genre: Multiplayer Brawler/Platformer
Players: 2 - 4 Locally, 2 - 4 Online
Platforms: Windows (32 & 64-bit), Potential Mac Release
Release date: TBA, Early Access available very soon
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/DashingFantasies

Please take a look at some of our exhilarating reviews:

And then maybe some gameplay in the form of a poor quality gif to wet your apetite?

Dashing Fantasies is a very basic game at its core. You dash and you dodge. But what really takes the gameplay great lengths is the combination of items, clever gui and level-based threats and events. I stand true to my case: It is more fun than what it looks like!

The game will be available for 2,99€ ) at http://froshin.itch.io/df in approximately a day or so, albeit in a very early state. But if you're interested to get a copy for press/testing/not being able to afford 2,99€/not wanting to spend that/anything, shoot me a PM and I'll be more than happy to hook you up with one for free once the game goes live -- I'm just glad if you want to play it, after all.

Dashing Fantasies uses a networking system similar to that of "ggpo" to allow extremely fair online matches with the trade-off being slight input lag, depending on how good your connection is. This system is often seen in fighting games, like for instance the SF-series, Divekick & other twich-reaction games.

There are a few more rough patches I need to iron out before I am comfortable with an early release though, but stay tuned.

The early version (to be released tomorrow-ish) will feature multiplayer for two persons only, both locally and online.
Cheers!  Beer!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2015, 01:37:10 AM by Froshin » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic