Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411591 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 07, 2024, 05:53:59 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[FOR HIRE] Professional Videogame Music Composer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [FOR HIRE] Professional Videogame Music Composer  (Read 3287 times)
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 18, 2023, 12:45:04 AM »

TLDR:
Hi everyone! I am Pietro, a freelance music composer and sound designer. I love videogames and I love writing music for videogames.
If you'd like to get in touch or hear my work, you can visit my website (https://www.pietrofrigeriomusic.com/), contact me at [email protected] or on Discord at pietrofrigerio.

-------

A little more about me.
I have 10+ years of experience in the music field which include:
- working as a studio assistant in a professional recording studio, where I managed recording sessions, audio editing, vocal treatment, and a lot more.
- composing soundtracks for many indie games in the last couple years.
- working on an indie project with a team of 20 people.
- working with Wwise audio middleware to create interactive and adaptive music, collaborating with programmers to integrate the system into the game.
- Experience with Unity and Unreal, C#, C++ and blueprints: I don't master them, but I know enough to manage the audio production and the integration pipeline.
- Writing music to the picture: music in games isn't just loops, I also work with cutscenes and cinematics by composing underscores.
- Creating original sound effects.

On a side note, I have a diploma in jazz piano performance and a bachelor of arts in audio engineering.
I am an avid gamer and I always try to reverse engineer what's happening in game on the audio/music side. I am fascinated by the technical side of art in games and I believe today it represents the most exciting frontier of expression.

-------

If you are looking for a genre that is not showcased in my reel but appreciate the quality of my music, shoot me a message anyway! I'm quite versatile, and I'm always looking to expand my portfolio with diverse projects! Smiley

-------

Cheers!  Beer!
Pietro
« Last Edit: September 25, 2023, 05:11:33 AM by frigerio.se » Logged
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2023, 05:13:08 AM »

Hello! I still have one slot available. Gomez
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 12, 2023, 07:02:24 AM »

Bumping this, still one slot available!
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 31, 2023, 08:58:41 AM »

Here's an extract from a recent work of mine

https://www.instagram.com/p/Cy53VpWJPzb/
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2023, 04:10:08 AM »

Here's a recent promo video I posted on Reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/gameDevClassifieds/comments/17znpnx/for_hire_music_composer/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=web2x&context=3
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 07, 2023, 06:34:13 AM »

Available again starting in January 2024!
frigerio.se
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 31, 2024, 08:27:37 AM »

I have availability starting in March!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic