Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411613 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 09, 2024, 10:33:53 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsAndre stern remakes competition CASH PRIZES
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Andre stern remakes competition CASH PRIZES  (Read 9191 times)
roboguy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 03, 2011, 02:00:21 PM »

Game maker is allowed but i give preference to 3D games. so dont worry you still can play with your stupid ass program lol. Wink

Game maker can do 3d. Also there have been some very popular indie games made with game maker. Probably some of them you've played.
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: August 03, 2011, 02:01:47 PM »

then you'd know he's a fake account and a troublemaker. he once interviewed increpare and myself, and made up the answers, changing the answers we actually gave him

CowBoyDan
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: August 03, 2011, 02:12:21 PM »

Then why is he still here?
ஒழுக்கின்மை (Paul Eres)
Level 10

Also known as रिंकू.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: August 03, 2011, 02:13:25 PM »

because he's probably a human being

Supermini_man
« Reply #24 on: August 03, 2011, 03:19:19 PM »

because he's fun!

USA, USA, USA
bart_the_13th
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 03, 2011, 05:12:12 PM »

Downloaded the 'game', and now I'm confused, what should I actually have to remake? In 3D Huh?
I'm sorry but you can count me out Cool
Moon Goon
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 03, 2011, 06:56:55 PM »

oh and just a reminder if your game is good enough we might sell

4 days.  Unclear prizes and a poor attitude towards 2d and Game Maker?  This can't be a real development company.  I'll pass - also ignore this user in the future for good measure.

I'm a PEEK'er. I'm a POKE'er. And I'm a midnight coder. I type my programs and hit RUN.

Check out itch.io for my Atari 2600 game ROMs! http://theloon.itch.io/
Xardov
Level 1

Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: August 03, 2011, 10:07:38 PM »

so dont worry you still can play with your stupid ass program lol. Wink

Quote from: Binary Coder
Don't worry, you can still play with your stupid ass C++ program lol.

Beer!  Blog / Twitter / Google+  Beer!
Hamletz
Level 1

rethinking the american game

View Profile WWW
« Reply #28 on: August 03, 2011, 10:23:22 PM »

- free hamletz merchandise pack - now we're talking.. what is it?

oh and just a reminder if your game is good enough we might sell - thats great!  you giving royalties?  I don't see anything for sales at hamletz website currently

Please prove me wrong, but I am suspicious.

The free hamletz merchandise pack contain hamletz tattoo, logo and desktop background in .zip form. at Hamletz we have a policy of no wealth redistribution both ideologically and because we do not are not aware of how or where you intend to spend money. We may eventually give away shares in Hamletz enterprise so please try not to shit all over yourself dont freak out ok.

then you'd know he's a fake account and a troublemaker. he once interviewed increpare and myself, and made up the answers, changing the answers we actually gave him

I did not interview who you say 'Icnrapere'.
but you know this and i tell you before: I have to change the answers for your interview because i did not like what you say and sometime censorship is necessary in order to protect national interest. if you could only see this then maybe you would make this sacrifice for the good of the federation. Please take long hard look at flag of my display picture and tell me you do not believe in the ideals that obama has sacrifice his life for.
sorry for being petulant but you have to understand sorry
Hamletz
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: August 03, 2011, 10:26:31 PM »

I will hire a team of superior japanese devellopers to make a game and win this competition, for the glory of the rising sun!
It will be like Pearl Harbour 2.0 !!

HEY NOW STOP WHAT YOU SAY HERE I GET ANGRY DO NOT SPILL JAPANESE BLOOD ON BLESSED MOTHERLAND SOIL. THE BLOOD OF THE JAPANESE WILL POISON SOIL OF SUBSIDISED AMERICAN AGRICULTURE AND THREATEN ECONOMIC INTEREST

Hamletz
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #30 on: August 03, 2011, 10:28:22 PM »

sorry for being petulant sorry
bart_the_13th
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: August 03, 2011, 11:04:11 PM »

Wow...
You have a colorful language, Hamletz
leonelc29
« Reply #32 on: August 04, 2011, 12:09:11 AM »

I did not interview who you say 'Icnrapere'.
but you know this and i tell you before: I have to change the answers for your interview because i did not like what you say and sometime censorship is necessary in order to protect national interest. if you could only see this then maybe you would make this sacrifice for the good of the federation. Please take long hard look at flag of my display picture and tell me you do not believe in the ideals that obama has sacrifice his life for.
sorry for being petulant but you have to understand sorry
Giggle

HEY NOW STOP WHAT YOU SAY HERE I GET ANGRY DO NOT SPILL JAPANESE BLOOD ON BLESSED MOTHERLAND SOIL. THE BLOOD OF THE JAPANESE WILL POISON SOIL OF SUBSIDISED AMERICAN AGRICULTURE AND THREATEN ECONOMIC INTEREST
Lips Sealed

roboguy
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: August 04, 2011, 04:29:13 AM »

at Hamletz we have a policy of no wealth redistribution both ideologically and because we do not are not aware of how or where you intend to spend money. We may eventually give away shares in Hamletz enterprise so please try not to shit all over yourself dont freak out ok.

So basically you make it a policy not to pay royalties after profiting off a product they made.  No No NO
Theophilus
« Reply #34 on: August 04, 2011, 10:12:35 AM »

Facepalm
Hamletz
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: August 04, 2011, 04:10:30 PM »

So basically you make it a policy not to pay royalties after profiting off a product they made.  No No NO

Yes i do not see what the problem is
Hamletz
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: August 04, 2011, 04:20:31 PM »

i think once again this come down to difference in political beliefs, and really show the fundamental role of politics that politics play in the indie games commune.  Basically the way i do things is the right way to do things and your way is wrong, so it would be best if you migrate to new indie games commune im sorry look this is hard for everyone but if you disagree with my beliefs then tigsource really is not a place for you. Sad
Xardov
Level 1

Game Developer

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: August 04, 2011, 04:45:05 PM »

Yes i do not see what the problem is

Then you're either stupid beyond belief, or just a troll.

Beer!  Blog / Twitter / Google+  Beer!
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic