Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411613 Posts in 69390 Topics- by 58447 Members - Latest Member: sinsofsven

May 10, 2024, 04:58:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitions[YMTR] Timmy the Turtle [Finished!]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [YMTR] Timmy the Turtle [Finished!]  (Read 1659 times)
CowBoyDan
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: October 07, 2011, 06:26:24 AM »

Not sure I'll finish this on time but what the heck.  Current state of progress is available by clicking on the image.  Its Unity so you'll need the web plugin.  So far just animation movement and music.  Lets see if I can't change that before tomorrow night!

Update:  Added a shark and some chase ai.  The friendly jellyfish helps by blocking the shark.

Update:  Finished!

I chose to skip the rule about the intro, there is no intro.  Whenever timmy gets eaten that shark disappears (positive influence in his deaths).  The clams can be dropped onto the sharks as they chase you by pressing space bar, that is their purpose (you drop them from behind you so if you get surrounded on the land you can drop them onto the sharks head then swim over them while the shark sinks).  The eating of clams is the innuendo.  The jelly fish are friendly, they chase and try to block the sharks.  You can figure out the rest :-)
« Last Edit: October 08, 2011, 10:59:59 AM by CowBoyDan » Logged
CowBoyDan
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 08, 2011, 11:17:14 AM »

If you have any questions or comments about what or how I did anything feel free to ask.  The Models and their animations were done in Blender 2.58, the little bit of music was done in FL Studio.  Everything else is Unity.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic