Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411707 Posts in 69401 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: roeyskatt

May 20, 2024, 07:44:18 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsCompetitionsNew Game Jolt Contest
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: New Game Jolt Contest  (Read 1849 times)
CROS
Level 0

View Profile
« on: August 10, 2012, 08:27:52 AM »

-- contest poster by KniteBlargh

Howdy TIGSourcers!

It's been a while (way too long, way too long) since the last contest, but guess what? That's right. We are starting a new contest! Woooo! I don't really know what to say besides this'll probably be the most fun you'll have all Summer -- or maybe not. Panda (do it for the panda)

The contest will run for about a week starting August 11, 2012 midnight Eastern US time and finishing at midnight on August 19, 2012 Eastern US Time. For anybody confused, those are the midnights between 10th August / 11th August, and between 19th August / 20th August in Eastern US Time.

In case you're new to how Game Jolt contests work, it's pretty much like this: We get together (through the power of the interwebs) to make games, live stream as we develop, chat it up, and hang out. There'll be prizes, featured games, and hopefully some Good Ol' Fashioned Fun Time(tm).

Not just that, but we built out a whole new page just for contests! It'll allow us to connect our live stream accounts, tweet about the contest, and see everything that everybody is doing, all in a nice activity feed.

We'd all love to have some TIG people enter and join in on the fun with us!
http://gamejolt.com/community/contests/

Hope to see you guys there. If not, I guess I'll see you here.
QuaziGNRLnose
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2012, 04:36:01 PM »

Been too long!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic