Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411674 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 17, 2024, 07:43:17 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSpecial Agent Bunnet versus Doctor Dishwater
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Special Agent Bunnet versus Doctor Dishwater  (Read 960 times)
DavidN
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: August 30, 2010, 08:21:43 AM »

Marking about the fifth game that I've released since starting my alleged current project, I battered this out in MMF-Flash over the last week (after taking the concept from a game that I was doing for another site). I recently re-bought a Commodore 64 book that was probably the first thing with code in it that I ever laid eyes on, and that got me in something of an 80s mood - I wanted it to be a bit... crazier and take itself less seriously than normal, like the random shareware games that I was fed on while growing up.

http://www.clickteam.info/davidn/games/bunnet/

The aim is simple, as described in the story - deactivate the bombs by finding the buttons that don't have duplicates anywhere else - but the field you have to search through gets gradually larger throughout the game. About ten people have reached the end so far - one of them in four minutes, which surprised me as my own record's closer to five.

I'm also aware that this game's title starts with "Special Agent", further cementing the theory that I only have three game titles that I'm going to be using for the rest of time.

tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: August 30, 2010, 04:11:10 PM »

Interesting game. It's rather simplistic, but it's still fun. But why do I have to click so many buttons just to start a level?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic