Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 09:45:58 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsHardFront (WORKING TITLE) Need feedback!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HardFront (WORKING TITLE) Need feedback!  (Read 524 times)
megga
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 05, 2017, 07:01:20 AM »

Carefully very difficult game.
http://manulgames.com/deadfront/index.html
the genre I can't identify (probably a puzzle)
Hardcore game
I like the gameplay ,no story , I was thinking to redo it for pc to alter the schedule to redo levels to add to the story. leave only the core mechanics.
Need feedback! if you have ideas for graphics or anything I'm willing to listen.

megga
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 07:57:18 AM »

the game works on touch screens, operated by click, the first levels are the training you can skip just by clicking on the screen on the arrow to the right Yes, I know that it is not very clear, but when I was doing that for me, it was the obvious course now I realize that I was wrong.

Excy
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2017, 03:03:32 AM »

Not bad. I didn't know if I could actually click anything in the tutorial, I think 3 "slides" was maybe too much, I only really needed the first one to understand how to move, after that, everything is experimentation and self explanatory. I know I need to get to the blue, there are levels which make me collect the purples, so you should teach the player through levels.

Also, more of a nitpick, but on the menu in the top left the sound button has a no entry sign over it which I'm assuming is a mute button but you'd want it the other way round. Make it just a sound image, then when it's clicked, put the no entry sign over it - I thought it was muted to begin with.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic