Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411658 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 15, 2024, 09:58:02 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[ld28] Dinosaur Ranger Interview: Burrito Challenge SUPREME
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [ld28] Dinosaur Ranger Interview: Burrito Challenge SUPREME  (Read 373 times)
udellgames
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 16, 2013, 06:27:32 PM »

Dinosaur Ranger Interview: Burrito Challenge SUPREME - Try not to soil yourself in an important job interview!

I've just finished my first ever Ludum Dare Competition game, Dinosaur Ranger Interview: Burrito Challenge SUPREME (DRIBCS for short). I'd love it if you could play it and rate it.

Type against the clock to answer your interviewer and avoid pinching off a log in your pants! Your dream job hangs in the balance and you've only got one shot.

Background:
It’s the job of your dreams: dinosaur ranger. You’re on step away from living your life to its fullest. You've trained for years for this moment and all you have to do is pass the interview.

But...

In a fit of foolishness, you snarfed down a huge burrito for breakfast, and now it’s trying to make its way out! Quickly type your responses, avoiding mistakes and the retribution of your breakfast hubris.

Screenshots:

I'd love to hear what you think about it, and what you think could be improved. I'd also really like it if you could vote for me on the Ludum Dare page.

Thanks!

Find more of me elsewhere!

Twitter | Facebook | Google+ | Skype
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic