Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 01:31:27 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytesting[LD28] One Arrow
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [LD28] One Arrow  (Read 543 times)
tirso
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: December 17, 2013, 12:59:01 AM »

Hello everyone! I just wanted to share the game we have made for the Ludum Dare. It was a huge effort but we are very happy with the results Smiley

This is the first time I program a platformer with this kind of physics and I'm a bit disappointed after seeing some negative comments on the jumping... I would love some feedback about it Smiley

Art was made by Xavi and Marc Terris and I made most of the programming with some help from Enric Jordà and Luis Miguel Blanco
« Last Edit: December 17, 2013, 02:56:05 AM by miguelSantirso » Logged

Tiny Thief lead programmer | Working on indie games in my spare time: pncil
Chentzilla
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 17, 2013, 04:59:12 AM »

First level was kinda meh, but then it got interesting fast...
Prads
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 17, 2013, 07:54:15 AM »

Nice game. I didn't realise I could jump higher by pressing the 'W' key twice for the first couple of plays, hmm.
And sometimes there wouldn't be any enemies in the screen but the timer wouldn't stop and that would get me killed. Happened twice at Wave 13 or so.

tirso
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: December 17, 2013, 08:37:17 AM »

First level was kinda meh, but then it got interesting fast...

Thanks! We needed to create some easy levels so that players understand the concept of the game!

Nice game. I didn't realise I could jump higher by pressing the 'W' key twice for the first couple of plays, hmm.
And sometimes there wouldn't be any enemies in the screen but the timer wouldn't stop and that would get me killed. Happened twice at Wave 13 or so.

Thanks. Yes, it has some bugs but I have never noticed the one you are describing... That would happen if there are enemies out of the playable area but we have completed the game multiple times and that never happened to us Sad

Tiny Thief lead programmer | Working on indie games in my spare time: pncil
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic