Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411643 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 08:22:46 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsWe're working on "Hellpoint", an occult coop sci fi dungeon crawler
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: We're working on "Hellpoint", an occult coop sci fi dungeon crawler  (Read 354 times)
Gropwel
TIGBaby

View Profile WWW
« on: January 27, 2017, 07:54:37 AM »

Hi there!

My name is Mathieu Boudreau and I work at Cradle Games from Canada. I am humbly presenting you our new dark sci fi action RPG called "Hellpoint".

You can visit us at www.cradlegames.com or watch the teaser right here

Hellpoint creates an ecosystem within a derelict space colony in real time orbit around an enigmatic black hole. It includes visceral action combat, a cast of twisted unpredictable enemies and cosmic gods, PvP / PvE gameplay, deep lore and strange dynamic events to discover, based on the 21 hours' orbit of the station.

We're creating a smaller but deeper world with this space station. It's got plenty of dynamic events to track and raid (hordes, boss apparition, secret portals...), a real time clock for the black hole various "moods" (which acts like bad hormones on the enemies), multiple endings and new game plus support embedded into the experience.

We are a team of industry veterans from the North with a life dedication to forge games that challenge the mind and body. We worked on games like Assassin’s Creed, Call of Duty, Prince of Persia, Rainbow Six and others.

We're searching for our audience, feedbacks are gold to us, and we know we have a lot of work to do to gather a first following for our work (we are a bit too reclused), so if you like what you see don't hesitate to get in touch with us and we're always happy to hear from you.

Thank you so, so much, and have a nice day.

Gropwel

We shall meet where the beer never ends.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic