Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411643 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 14, 2024, 09:45:04 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsAntidemon commandos [Action RPG]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Antidemon commandos [Action RPG]  (Read 662 times)
RomainCourtois
Level 0

Twitter : @rcmedy

View Profile WWW
« on: January 27, 2017, 01:13:37 PM »

Hello everyone,
I m here to share an idea of ARPG inspired by abandoned places and japanese demonology.

ANTIDEMON COMMANDOS

Concept art :

Mockups :

Theme :

A surprising mix between fantasy and commandos.

Setting :
An abandoned island haunted by demons. I m trying to make the atmosphere immersive and worrying despite the pixel art style restriction. That's a pretty stimulating challenge. I hope something special will happen.

Pitch :
A section of the army is specialized in fighting demons  Blink A small base of antidemon commandos is installed on this island full of demons. But we discovered there are two categories of demons. And the antidemon section is only trained to fight the beta categorie of demons, the weakest of them. Classical weapons can nothing against the strongest categorie, alpha demons. Only the ancestral science described by a mysterious grimoire can make the difference.  

Gameplay :

The player must find the hidden alpha demons. For that he will have to collect informations about their places and discover, for each, which ancestral technique fits.

Art ambition : The art style rules are not well defined yet. I m currently working on it.

That's all I can say now.

Thanks for your time. Feedback appreciated. And sorry for my bad english !
« Last Edit: January 28, 2017, 01:24:03 PM by RomainCourtois » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic