Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 07:28:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperArtWorkshopPliski Games Art: Advice and suggestions
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Pliski Games Art: Advice and suggestions  (Read 934 times)
petertos
Level 3

View Profile WWW
« on: June 08, 2013, 11:35:13 PM »

So I'm merging three of my webapp games into one single platform that will be called Pliski Games (I own domain Pliski.com). One of them is "Runes of Kandar", showing you art here, another one is "King of the Mountain", showing art here; these both two games are finished, I'm gonna simply merge them on the same 'social gaming' platform, through a Facebook/G+ login (initially just Facebook). The last game, PinkiePinkie, has not been made but it is on its way. I'm showing you artworks here so you can give some advice, thanks!

"Runes of Kandar main art"

"King of the Mountain main art"

In a 'post indie development' world, there's one mountain and many indies, and all of them want to be seen on top of the mountain, so there is a fierce fight among them to see who can stand more time on top of the mountain. Once you're up, your pals are going to let you down!

"Pinkie Pinkie"

Durr...?

markus8585
Level 0

[]_[]

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2013, 03:07:38 AM »

If the games are finished is there a way to look at the game as a whole? You will get better feedback if we have more context for what we are giving that feedback on. I'm not sure if your asking for feedback about your game art or if you want ideas on how to join the games?
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic