Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411572 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 09:02:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work(POSITION FILLED) Looking for iPhone programmer for simple card game.
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: (POSITION FILLED) Looking for iPhone programmer for simple card game.  (Read 1278 times)
matwek
« on: March 06, 2012, 11:26:46 AM »

Looking for iPhone programmer for simple card game.

As the title states, I’m looking for a programmer to help create a simple card game I have developed to be released on the iPhone (possibly Android as well). Think more Triple Triad from Final Fantasy than Magic: The Gathering.
I would be happy to fully explain the game to anyone serious about taking up the offer.

The plan is to release a stripped down version of the game with limited features. Essentially what I want is a prototype of a game, something that can be produced relatively quickly and released so I can use it to test if there is a market or demand for such a game (but still with a high level of polish, quality over quantity).
Ideally I would like to release it for free so as to get it into the hands of as many people as possible but I understand that isn’t much of an incentive so I would be happy to discuss any money making schemes people might have in order for a split profit, maybe adding advertising or something like that (maybe even a fixed fee if I can afford it).

I have already planned and organised plenty of possible improvements and expansions if the game were to do well but that is something that can be discussed at a later date we continue to work together.

What art work is needed will be done by me.
I know I haven’t given much information on the game itself but I’ll tell you a bit about myself to show I’m at least serious.

I’m an experienced pixel artist and have created assets for a variety of projects; I have worked for amateur game makers, start-up companies, various flash game sites, and even a few people more established within the industry.

Small examples of my work
http://www.pixeljoint.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=11063

These two iPhone apps were also fully designed by me and then out sourced to a programmer in a similar manner to how I would like this card game to work.

Xurge -
http://itunes.apple.com/us/app/xurge/id461718872?mt=8

Blossoms -
http://itunes.apple.com/mt/app/blossoms/id478676125?mt=8

Additionally I am also working on a reimagined version of the classic Bomberman game for the Android market, which will also be fully supported with Facebook applications.
Recently I also completed the art and design for a flash game that will be used in conjunction with advertisement to promote a TV pilot.

So what I’m looking for is an experienced programmer with the ability to upload onto the app store and add advertisements if needed.
At the very most the game would need AI opponents and the option to play human opponents on the same phone, but if possible online play would be a huge plus.

If you feel like you’re up to the task send me an email ([email protected]) with some info about yourself. The sooner the better.
« Last Edit: March 12, 2012, 08:39:10 AM by matwek » Logged
matwek
« Reply #1 on: March 09, 2012, 12:57:31 AM »

UPDATE:
Added pictures so you can see my past games. Also designed a prototype card so you can at least see the style of game I'm looking to create

matwek
« Reply #2 on: March 12, 2012, 08:37:23 AM »

Got someone working on this now
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic