Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411562 Posts in 69384 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 01:30:25 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkLooking for 2D artist for MegaFillers Flash
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Looking for 2D artist for MegaFillers Flash  (Read 1260 times)
MegaBrutal
Level 0

View Profile
« on: March 15, 2012, 05:36:41 PM »

Hi all,

I'm developing a puzzle game in Flash and I need an artist to make the UI and background. This game is a "filler" - several implementations exist already, though it's not a well-known concept. This Flash game is actually a reimlementation of my earlier filler game, MegaFillers, which was implemented in Delphi.

Here's what I need:

• User interface: panels, buttons, icons, checkboxes, etc..
  • Background: It could be anything. You can use your creativity here! It could be a forest, cute animals, computers, robots, candies, little cartoon girls, anything. The point that it shouldn't distract the player's attention (while still I wouldn't like to have just a pale, unicolor background). I'd prefer to have a darkish theme, like the current background has (see the screenshots below), but if you have better ideas, I'm open! The stage size is 800x600.
  • Some kind of logo for the game to appear in the main menu.

When the game will be complete, it'll be put on bid for sponsorship license on FGL. If the game sells, I'll share a negotiated percent of the revenues with the creative artist who do the art. On the other hand, if the game won't sell, I won't be able to pay anyone - please understand this risk. Though I really believe now that this game will get sponsored, so you don't need to worry that much. Smiley

Here are some screenshots of MegaFillers Flash in its current state. As you see, it really needs a visual rework. Tongue

If you have an account on FGL, you can try the game here:
http://www.flashgamelicense.com/view_game.php?game_id=21898

If you don't have an account, but would still like to play the game, PM me and I'll create a fan account for you.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic