Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411564 Posts in 69385 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 03:43:28 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid WorkSeeking Source developer for a new PC game from the creators of Stanley Parable
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seeking Source developer for a new PC game from the creators of Stanley Parable  (Read 837 times)
Cakebread
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 17, 2012, 11:13:12 PM »

My name's Davey, I made the Stanley Parable, the remake of which is coming to iphone and steam later this year. I've got a new project that I want to explore with a skilled and collaborative 3D mapper.

I'm currently planning to build the game in Source, so if you're a source mapper/modder that's perfect. But if you have 3D modeling and mapping experience in another engine please feel free to get in touch anyway (you never know!)

What kind of game is this exactly? How about we just say...expect the unexpected. Basically I want you to be cool having your head messed with, and then messing with the heads of others. If you want to know more send along your info and I can share details.

Please email me [email protected] with your prior work. This is a paid full-time position, so make sure you'd be able to really commit some serious time to it before applying. Thank you!
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2012, 11:24:10 PM »

I have sent you an email.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic