Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411567 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 05:55:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsOffering Paid Work[SEEKING] Any work available! (Details inside)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [SEEKING] Any work available! (Details inside)  (Read 1164 times)
janitar1
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 22, 2012, 05:20:12 PM »

Hey there, everyone.
My name is Richard and I am a college student, age 20. I am attending Shawnee State University (Ohio) in the Digital Simulation and Gaming degree. I am a passionate gamer and I am even more passionate about the development of games. I do not have much experience in the field yet, other than a semester of c++ and basic knowledge of java and python. I do have a pretty strong grasp for what needs to happen to make a game, however. I am currently trying to get my foot in to the door of the gaming industry (just like everyone else here, haha) and really hope to make a career out of it eventually. Right now I am looking for any work I can get my hands on. Whether it be bug hunting, creative design help, pixel art, or whatever, I really want to help in any way I can!

With my short list of experience I obviously can't ask for money, but if I could just get my foot into the door and have my name on something, get that experience of helping make a game, I would be the happiest person in the world. Please please please let me know of where or who I can go to for any work or help regarding this, it would be amazing  Smiley

Take care and thank you in advance :D

-Richard
sycamoredrive
Level 0

Composer. Writer. Other.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2012, 03:09:00 AM »

If you're not asking for money, you've posted this in the wrong forum. This is for people specifically looking for paid work.
janitar1
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2012, 06:34:02 AM »

Thanks for the reply! Where should I post this then?  Embarrassed
Zoltam
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2012, 07:59:36 AM »

There is an Unpaid Work section.

It can be moved by an administrator. Or just open a new thread there, and ask for an administrator to close this thread.

By the way, if you are also available to provide graphic art, you should probably show some samples of what you are able to do.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic