Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411679 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 11:03:14 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralHOLY SHIT GUYS Wii FRIEND CODES
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HOLY SHIT GUYS Wii FRIEND CODES  (Read 1357 times)
Jrsquee
« on: November 30, 2008, 03:35:15 PM »

[edit] Actually, why not make it all Wii codes!  System code and any other game codes, too (like Brawl or something) go in bold as well.

Animal Crossing: City Folk is great fun!  But I'd like to play axetag, get some foreign fruit, and open your neighbor's drawers.  Let's swap friend codes!  Please put your friend code, character name, town name, and fruit type in bold;  I'll keep a list in this post.

============================================
Jrsquee
  System Code
    5381 6180 9400 0901
  Animal Crossing: City Folk
    0130 5482 3685 - Jackson @ Arcturus - Apples
  Super Smash Bros. Brawl
    5241 2705 9477
Hideous
  Animal Crossing: City Folk
    2879 3073 6446 - Andreas @ Calavera -
« Last Edit: December 11, 2008, 06:57:55 PM by Jrsquee » Logged
Cheater‽
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 30, 2008, 03:45:59 PM »

Wiistocrats.
Laremere
Level 5

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2008, 04:40:00 PM »

The think about this is that when you add someone, you have to tell them to add you  Undecided

I must ask how is animal crossing?  It looks really fun, as all the animal crossing games have (I have never had the chance to play one  Sad ) and I'm wondering if buying it is worth the cost?

If a tree falls in the forest and no one is around to hear it, is sound_tree_fall.play() called?

"Everything that is really great and inspiring is created by the individual who can labor in freedom."
-Albert Einstein
reetva
Level 5

Bee dee bai do beeeee

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 30, 2008, 05:46:36 PM »

I must ask how is animal crossing? 
You'll get mixed answers for this. Personally, I think it's great. There isn't exactly much in the way of gameplay, but it still manages to be fun. It really shines in multiplayer, as there's nothing better than dropping by K.K. Slider with your friend on a lazy Saturday night and sitting back, contented, listening to the music.

PS: If you spend Halloween playing Animal Crossing, don't wear expensive clothes.

Hello!  I am here to boogie.  Shall we?
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 30, 2008, 09:06:32 PM »

I must ask how is animal crossing?  It looks really fun, as all the animal crossing games have (I have never had the chance to play one  Sad ) and I'm wondering if buying it is worth the cost?
If you've never played an Animal Crossing game, then I'd say try it out just because it's so different.  I've got the DS on, and I played piles of it for a few weeks, with a couple of "relapses" months later.  Definitely an "on/off" game; you'll probably get bored of it for long periods after an initial "honeymoon period," and then go back to it time to time.

So, yeah, worth having if you don't have any of the others (because the games are all incredibly similar).
Hideous
That's cool.
Level 10

3D models are the best

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: December 01, 2008, 11:03:59 AM »

AC:CF:

2879-3073-6446
Name: Andreas
Town: Calavera

Pages: [1]
Print