Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411586 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 07:16:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralIndependent Game Developers You Should Hate
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Print
Author Topic: Independent Game Developers You Should Hate  (Read 38457 times)
PlayMeTape
« Reply #220 on: October 19, 2009, 04:56:28 PM »

yo momma

It's gonna be fun on the bun!
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #221 on: October 19, 2009, 07:25:32 PM »

Oh hey guys. Sorry about that, I got kinda busy and forgot about all this.

Oh well, seems like it's past page 15 already. Bummer.

Well, if you guys are having fun, you can keep on going. I'll be right over there if you need me. GentlemanHand Point Right

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Inanimate
Level 10

☆HERO OF JUSTICE!☆

View Profile
« Reply #222 on: October 19, 2009, 07:47:36 PM »

Oh hey guys. Sorry about that, I got kinda busy and forgot about all this.

Oh well, seems like it's past page 15 already. Bummer.

Well, if you guys are having fun, you can keep on going. I'll be right over there if you need me. GentlemanHand Point Right

This is why I love this forum.
dcco
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #223 on: October 19, 2009, 08:02:34 PM »

Oh man I totally missed the hot chick my first revolution around this thread, awesome.
Türbo Bröther
Fidget Crooner
Pixelhead
Level 10

Rockin' it inside out

View Profile
« Reply #224 on: October 19, 2009, 08:22:59 PM »

I thought we had subforums to keep this kind of shit out of General.
Jolli
« Reply #225 on: October 19, 2009, 08:41:35 PM »

it says talk about anything
soundofsatellites
Level 2

no way baby, let's go!

View Profile
« Reply #226 on: October 19, 2009, 09:12:54 PM »

hello, i'm late.

BUT I DO HATE.

and the glitter is gone
ortoslon
« Reply #227 on: October 19, 2009, 09:57:00 PM »

paul eres, for wasting his time on dumb rpgs before making cool games

Kornel Kisielewicz, for locking difficulty levels and challenge modes in DoomRL.

Pug Fugly Games, for locking most of Return to Sector 9.
Mipe
Level 10

Migrating to imagination.

View Profile
« Reply #228 on: October 19, 2009, 09:59:18 PM »

I had a dream where I was in a fit of rage. Everyone, even close friends, alienated me and I raged more and more.  Hand Shake Left Mock Anger Hand Shake Right

Then I woke up.
JLJac
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #229 on: October 19, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

It's a sign for you to help sigvatr, from God. I'd ignore it.
Alec S.
Level 10

Formerly Malec2b

View Profile WWW
« Reply #230 on: October 19, 2009, 10:27:29 PM »

Blackness.  You don't quite remember what just happened, but you feel a pain in the back of your head.  As you gather your senses, you decide to open your eyes to make better use of the one that involves seeing things.  The world around you is spinning, and slightly blurry.  You begin to piece together bits of your memory.  You were hit from behind, at least that much is clear.  But you had won, hadn't you?  They were all gone?  Gone to their other world.  Who was it again?  Right!

The Indie Game Designers.  Man, you hated those guys.  But you had managed to destroy their dark crystal and banish them to their own dimension.

As the images around you begin to come into focus, you see a wooden sign in front of you, made out of the cheapest wood possible.  The type of wood used to make those little toy planes that kids had to put together out of two pieces of wood and try not to accidentally break.  Carefully engraved in the wood are words.  It's hard to make them out at first, because the letters seem to be made up of large squares.  However eventually you manage it.

"Welcome to IndieWorld," it says.

"Shit!"

What do you do?

>
« Last Edit: October 19, 2009, 10:38:30 PM by malec2b » Logged

Don Andy
Level 10

Andreas Kämper, Dandy, Tophat Andy

View Profile
« Reply #231 on: October 19, 2009, 11:38:04 PM »

General has long been lost. We should have some sort of hidden General forum that only a selected elite have access to, so we can be silly and random in an educated and intellectual way.
PlayMeTape
« Reply #232 on: October 20, 2009, 12:27:29 AM »

General has long been lost. We should have some sort of hidden General forum that only a selected elite have access to, so we can be silly and random in an educated and intellectual way.

Wow, that just sounds oh so charming.
skaldicpoet9
Level 10

"The length of my life was fated long ago "

View Profile
« Reply #233 on: October 20, 2009, 01:00:49 AM »

Have you guys been smoking pot again?

I don't know about them, but I am and this thread is hil-fuckinglarious  Hand Metal Left Corny Laugh Hand Metal Right

\\\\\\\"Fearlessness is better than a faint heart for any man who puts his nose out of doors. The date of my death and length of my life were fated long ago.\\\\\\\"
dbb
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #234 on: October 20, 2009, 05:36:30 AM »

Blackness.  You don't quite remember what just happened, but you feel a pain in the back of your head.  As you gather your senses, you decide to open your eyes to make better use of the one that involves seeing things.  The world around you is spinning, and slightly blurry.  You begin to piece together bits of your memory.  You were hit from behind, at least that much is clear.  But you had won, hadn't you?  They were all gone?  Gone to their other world.  Who was it again?  Right!

The Indie Game Designers.  Man, you hated those guys.  But you had managed to destroy their dark crystal and banish them to their own dimension.

As the images around you begin to come into focus, you see a wooden sign in front of you, made out of the cheapest wood possible.  The type of wood used to make those little toy planes that kids had to put together out of two pieces of wood and try not to accidentally break.  Carefully engraved in the wood are words.  It's hard to make them out at first, because the letters seem to be made up of large squares.  However eventually you manage it.

"Welcome to IndieWorld," it says.

"Shit!"

What do you do?

>

I see a new classic in the world of text adventures on the horizon! Please go and make this.

handCraftedRadio
The Ultimate Samurai
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #235 on: October 20, 2009, 05:42:43 AM »

Have you ever thought that the high post count requirement for the secret forums is not meant as a  reward for posting a lot, but a defense mechanism to protect people who don't want to read and write thousands of useless posts a day, people who only read threads that are about something, and only post when they have something to contribute to the topic at hand? That's what I always thought anyway.

Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #236 on: October 20, 2009, 08:59:13 AM »

Secret forums are fun. At 777 posts you enter the KeanuDrome, or KeanuSphere, or KeanuWorld, if you prefer.

In this magical place we discuss the glory of Mr. Reeves and his uncanny ability to convey several complex emotions at once while still having as much expression as a defective protocol droid. Truly a genius of our time.

moi
Level 10

DILF SANTA

View Profile WWW
« Reply #237 on: October 20, 2009, 09:32:20 AM »

There are no secret forums, and if there was, you know people would just behave like assholes there.

subsystems   subsystems   subsystems
Kekskiller
« Reply #238 on: October 20, 2009, 09:50:51 AM »

Damn you, Melly. Now I wanna have access to such a forum Facepalm
Melly
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #239 on: October 20, 2009, 10:08:24 AM »

KeanuLand will accept you, if you are worthy of standing before His almighty granite gaze.

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic