Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411544 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58442 Members - Latest Member: vicemask

May 03, 2024, 04:21:02 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsTilt reboot (alpha 4) - some level designs and stuff
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Tilt reboot (alpha 4) - some level designs and stuff  (Read 1234 times)
tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« on: April 07, 2011, 08:23:34 PM »

Remember Tilt, my 2d labyrinth physics game from a while back? Of the handful of people who played it, a lot of people experienced glitches, including me, and the code was kind of a mess.

So far, it looks like it's working right for everyone, but if you want to test it, here's how:
1. Watch

video of the game running.
2. Download and run the game.
3. Tell me how it ran on your computer compared to the video. If it's the same, great! If it's different, tell me what's different.

If you have a few minutes to spare, please test this. I'll give you a virtual cookie.

For now, if you want to play the game, install LÖVE and then download and run the game.
« Last Edit: July 16, 2011, 03:47:38 PM by tesselode » Logged
tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2011, 09:18:00 AM »

Alpha 2 is out! No one here tested alpha 1, so please test this one. I need to make sure the code is solid before actually turning this into a game. Pretty much.

Someone test this? Pretty please?
Ichigo Jam
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2011, 09:47:44 AM »

Ran flawlessly on my machine here (3.2GHz AMD II with GeForce 9800 GT, 64bit Win7) - solid 60 Hz, and physics appeared to match the youtube video.
tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 16, 2011, 12:31:56 PM »

Thanks for testing. If a few more people could make sure the physics are working properly, I would be set to keep working on this.
tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: July 15, 2011, 01:01:01 PM »

Alpha 4 is out. Alpha 3 came out and I didn't bother posting about it; it was broken anyway. So now I get to do the level design! I might post some of my ideas here if anyone cares.
tesselode
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: July 16, 2011, 03:56:10 PM »

The goal of Tilt is to rotate platforms to get the ball to a goal. However, you can only rotate the platform that the ball touched last. So, can you figure out how to solve this level?

(by the way, you can't move the platform fast enough to bounce the ball up)

Yay for weird physics.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic