Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411539 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58440 Members - Latest Member: WebMobril5645

May 02, 2024, 09:31:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsFaceless
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Faceless  (Read 882 times)
Rock Salt Studios
Level 0

Providing quality procrastination since 199X!

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2011, 09:19:07 AM »

Faceless is a sidescrolling action adventure game that I've been working on occasionally over the course of several months.

Basically, I procrastinate a lot, but when I'm not procrastinating I'm working on this.

Faceless is about a 13-year-old boy who wakes up one morning to find his imagination is missing. It's gone rampant and started warping imagination and reality together. Slowly, the boy must regain his imagination and his memory and eventually kill his old imagination and memories to save the world. After regaining basic imagination, he starts imagining weapons into the world. At certain points, his weapons go into higher tiers and become more powerful.

I'm hoping to get a coder from here to help me, because I am shitty at programming. I have ideas, animation, art, but the one thing I currently need is someone who is good at Java coding.

Enjoy this small art dump of WIP stuff.

BattleBeard
Level 6

please touch me

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2011, 10:25:20 AM »

Why not try a Game Maker coder?
Player 3
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2011, 12:37:23 PM »

Why not try a Game Maker coder?
According to RSS, he wants cross-platform compatibility with a mix of 2D and 3D. Flash is better suited for the job, as it's easier to find coders for (if I recall correctly), has support for all three major operating systems, and runs with a simpler language than Java. If you want to learn this on your own, head on over to the Flash Game Dojo for steps on doing this without the Flash IDE. Otherwise, look for one in the unpaid work section.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic