Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411603 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 01:51:38 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsconcept artist looking for collaboration - i like your ideas
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: concept artist looking for collaboration - i like your ideas  (Read 635 times)
birdsmadeofink
Level 0

View Profile
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:09:41 PM »

hey guys im here searching for projects to partcicipate and collaborate cuze i love videogames and drawing.

Im quite alot into concept art and willing to participate in producing artwork for projects
i had been stalking this place and love whats being produced here, i actually wanted to try to do games too and even downloaded gamemaker, but
i hate programming, seems like a nightmare honestly so the only way i can think on participating right now is with my art.
please realize im focusing mainly on concept art and i have no idea about pixel art nor animation Sad
but if your interested in having some ideas fleshed out i might be able to help in getting some stuff done.

Im also looking to have some fun and draw stuff i dont normally do (like environments), so even if you dont see something in particular in my gallery it doesnt mean i dont want to try it Smiley

portfolio link: https://ocrepaper.carbonmade.com/

please dont use the mail in the portfolio, insted contact me here, or in this thread or private message.

---

*edit: seems its better to explain the thing about the email, i prefer to keep separated collaboration email from the jobs email so i dont get confused, collabs for me its more of a side thing i hope to keep for a long time, to have fun and draw things i normally wouldnt, but it will go slow as i have to give priority to other things, so i decided to do it that way.

collaboration will be trated in a diffeent way then jobs, and of course a paid job will have its adventages over a collaboration such as deadlines and reviews.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 04:05:56 PM by birdsmadeofink » Logged
dvoid
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 11:11:43 AM »

Hey, thats some awesome concepts you got there Smiley

Project Tolroko  http://www.tolroko.com/ is always looking for new recruits!!
Send me a PM if you are interested, or mail to [email protected]

InfinitudeStudios
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 17, 2016, 03:33:26 PM »

Hey,

I was checking out your portfolio and I'm very impressed. There are a few landscape concepts we would like done for our project. If you are interested in discussing some details please feel free to respond here or via email [email protected]

Hope to talk to you soon!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic