Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411596 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 08:13:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborations[Rev-Share] Need 2D artist for PS4 game
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [Rev-Share] Need 2D artist for PS4 game  (Read 507 times)
-XM-
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: January 18, 2016, 11:59:04 AM »

Are you a 2D artist looking to work on a small PS4 game in three-four days? Want something super sweet to show off in your portfolio?

I've made a small (two and a half minutes) game that I'm planning on releasing for free on PS4. The game is an experiment for a new business model, I'll give details if you're interested. I always pay what I can but I'd like to work with people who are mainly wanting to have fun and be friends.

Here's what you'd be doing:
- Draw and do *basic* animations for: two vehicles (1 car, 1 truck... both drive in only one direction), three animals (cow, deer, elephant...  they just stand there so it won't be hard), and a wooden crate that can be shot
- Parallax background of a small rural town
- Environment art based off reference photos of a real town
- Preferably can draw in a style that players would associate with hip hop music.... I'm leaving this vague because I'm open to work with different styles. Graffiti influenced, or even a more comic style like Jet Set Radio would work!

Project has a sense of humor and pays homage to 90s era hip hop. The gameplay is completed and I don't see the art taking more than 40 hours, on request I can send a build with placeholder art so you can get a better idea.

If interested, please post with examples of your work, preferably if you've done something in the style mentioned above I'd like to see that. Also leave your email if it's not on your profile. If you need more explanation or have questions let me know. Thanks!!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic