Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411596 Posts in 69387 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: YomiKu_0

May 07, 2024, 09:15:48 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[2D Artist] Illustration and production artist available
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [2D Artist] Illustration and production artist available  (Read 387 times)
jelligeth
Level 0

View Profile
« on: June 01, 2017, 02:25:24 AM »

Hi, I'm a digital artist with experience in both 2D and 3D pipelines, but my preference is 2D illustration and asset production for characters and props.

I'm new to games dev, but I have an accumulated 5 year experience in a variety of other communication and entertainment industries including film and advertising. My recent endeavour into games, particularly indie and board games, is in the hopes of staying.

Portfolio: https://daoyi.carbonmade.com/
Email: [email protected]

My rates are pretty much fixed at $30/hour.
I understand this is industry average, and won't hurt anyone, including other artists. (Please feel free to PM or email if you disagree, with the rates, or my reasoning).
Get in touch if you'd like a more specific quote for your particular project. I'm happy to do a bit of tester art for free under the condition that I own all rights to it, or paid for if you'd like to keep it.

I strongly (and ideologically) believe in cultivating trustworthy and mutually beneficial relationships, even short term or indirect ones. I'm responsive, very reasonable and I've never missed a deadline. I have a flexible style and I'm happy to draw inspiration from references or previously established art, or come up with something fresh for your project.

Some samples of my work:

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic