Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411540 Posts in 69383 Topics- by 58442 Members - Latest Member: vicemask

May 03, 2024, 01:40:27 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallNo puedes escapar... [made in a few hours]
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: No puedes escapar... [made in a few hours]  (Read 645 times)
oahda
Level 10

View Profile
« on: August 23, 2011, 09:36:13 AM »

No puedes escapar...

Download (Mac OSX, Linux 64 bit and Windows):
http://www.royalrailway.com/NoPuedesEscapar/

When, yesterday, about thirty minutes were left of Ludum Dare, which is a contest for rapid game making (about 48 hours, I think?), I decided that, hey, maybe I should see what I can make in half an hour. Of course I wasn't able to finish anything up by that time, but they lengthened the time limit by a few hours, so I kept working. I still didn't make it on time (I was perhaps an hour late), so I couldn't submit it to them, but why not show it to you anyway?

The theme of the contest was the keyword 'escape', so, well, I made a game where you use the escape button to escape. This brought my mind to the song 'Escapar' (or even the English version 'Escape') by Enrique Iglesias, so I decided to put the little text that you can find in the game, and the name of the game, in Spanish. Don't worry. You won't need to understand a word to play the game. Just keep your finger on that escape button.

The game is called 'No puedes escapar...', and I put it up online, stealing the design from the download page of the demo of 'Bottoms Up!'. The source code also comes along with the download, so if you would like to make your eyes very sad, you can go check out the mess that I didn't care about formatting well at all, as I was short on time.

Still, the game has animations, music and sound effects!

Enrique tells you to play it.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic