Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411707 Posts in 69401 Topics- by 58457 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 10:26:47 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingAlien Inspection
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Alien Inspection  (Read 1252 times)
Zapparo
Level 0

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2009, 12:51:13 PM »

Hi guys i present the "award winning" Alien Inspection complete with awful programmer art Giggle, a while a go i entered in indielib's compo, interactive toy, and actually won ... well there where only a few games and mine was the only playable one but why not put here for you to enjoy or not.

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?nnnjwzz3ydn

Feelin' craptastic :D
deathtotheweird
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2009, 02:24:37 PM »

At first I though you created this in LÖVE because I saw the ILU.dll and Devil.dll, and it looked similar to many LÖVE games. But then I saw the IndieLib logo (I didn't really read your post-shame on me  Facepalm)

I have no idea what I am doing, I think this release is bugged. You hold the mouse down until the object shrinks and then you move on before the time is out, right? What do the lasers do? Maybe that's my issue. Needs readme. And your programmer art is a lot better than most, especially mine.

Also, when I press space the game just freezes-no matter what.
Zapparo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »

Maybe i should have explained it a little better even if there is an info splash screen, you pretty much have to hold the left mouse button until the object shrinks to nothing and you succesfuly extract that object then you do that to the other objects. If you move the mouse while holding the object and touch the sides a buzz sound goes off and you lose that object if the lasers touch the mouse game over, you just lost your hand. The game is pretty much an Operation spin-off. The timer just counts the seconds it takes you to finish, let's call it a reverse high-score. Hope this helped Beg.

Edit: the space thing i think is a bug, can't understaned it, i verified it and for me it doesn't freeze anything, the space restarts the game when you lose your hand to the laser and it work only when the apropriate text is visible.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2009, 02:43:52 PM by Zapparo » Logged

Feelin' craptastic :D
deathtotheweird
« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2009, 06:51:50 PM »

Ahhh, I see.

I still hate those bloody lasers. Maybe it's because I am not dong it fast enough?

Ah well. but that space/restart bug is entirely frustrating. for me, it makes the game impossible to play without restarting the entire page.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2009, 11:10:43 PM by allen » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic