Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411573 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 01:57:41 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingMr. Chungs Misadventures
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Mr. Chungs Misadventures  (Read 1265 times)
thomasmahler
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« on: July 20, 2009, 12:13:03 PM »

Hey guys,

Haven't posted here in a while, was busy working on games Smiley

I just completed a little weekend project, started on Saturday with pixeling and designing it (heavily inspired by that guy who did that 'Being struck by lightning' game). It still has a few bugs and crashes when you actually complete it, but it'd be great if you guys could give it a try.

Here's a screenshot:

'Chung lost his marbles' was done using Construct, it's a cooperative Jump 'n Run, it's 720p, uses moBlur and Pixel Shaders - So it's full of awesomeness. One catch:

NOTE: YOU WILL NEED TO CONNECT 2 XBOX360 CONTROLLERS TO YOUR PC OR YOUR FRAMERATE IS GOING TO SUCK! With Controllers connected, you should get 60fps on modern machines.

Download it here:

http://www.thomasmahler.com/files/Chung.zip

Also, music and sound isn't in this build yet, I'll have to update the zip later on. It's early, it's a bit buggy, but it'd be great if you guys could give it a try and post some feedback.
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 07:04:06 PM by thomasmahler » Logged

AriTheDog
« Reply #1 on: July 21, 2009, 02:50:36 PM »

This looks fantastic, and I'll be playing it with my wife later. Question though, will the performance be terrible with one x-box controller, and one keyboard?
thomasmahler
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 06:17:37 PM »

Yeah, I'm afraid it will be Sad

It's a bug with the engine, I'll upload an update to it later on.

You'll probably be able to play it, but the performance will be really slow, completely depending on your computers horsepower.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic