Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411603 Posts in 69388 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: gravitygat

May 08, 2024, 01:46:51 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralLet's make a ridiculous game! (in our heads)
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: Let's make a ridiculous game! (in our heads)  (Read 1907 times)
kverkagambo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 07, 2015, 01:36:22 PM »

I had an idea of a violent 3D shooter. The main character would be a blind boxer, who would be able to regain his eyesight for really short periods of time using rare to find medicine.
For the most time the screen would be black with outlines of the objects that the main character has heard or bumped into. But they would fade from his memory over short time...

Plaguepunk Justice

Comrades and Barons: Solitaire of Bloody 1919
tok
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: March 08, 2015, 01:00:22 AM »

CONFESSIONS are usually published posthumously but i don't have time for that. We are all dead already.

It is the year of our EMPIRE 1215 and all of you are 12-era-olds. there is more knowledge in WORLTH than what we're told. but you must seek it, which means that - first of all, that you must wish to seek it.

We must listen to whores. so we are told. I have listened to many whores (in the whore-pits of BABYLON) and I can tell you that this is good advices. But there are more positions on every issue than just one, and so we must listen to lots of different kinds of whores.

There are two kinds of women: elves and whores. But I have lied to you! there are secretly more types of women than this. but we must listen to whores and we must listen to elves and we must listen to those women that are elf-whores. and those women who are neither elves nor whores.

The radical view is this one: the view which explains why we must listen to whores.

The conservative view is this one: that we must listen to our fathers and destroy our fathers' enemies for them. the way they have done for us.

The radical-conservative tells us why we should destroy our enemies AND listen to the whores.

The liberals (the elfs, I say) will tell us as these poor liberals always do: that we must liberate the whores.

The radical liberals (erfs) tell us that we muste venerate the whores, but not even while we liberate them from the evils of whoredom can we do this, only after.

As a humble slimeomancer; I must also suggest this; the SLIMEOMAL view:

turn your shame into slime.

So there are many positions we might take on this, the issues of whores and how we might listen to them. and who we must destroy, but in matters of destruction these days we mict choose the pen rather than the blade, because running through our enemies with the blade so that all the reds inside of them can spill onto the floor has run out of fashion. As a slimeomancer i must ask us to reconsider this, but as rickwell the slimeomancer, i must mention that i prefer the pen to the blade. however. i will kill you if you try to bite me. i will kill you in a nice way, but you will still be dead.

there are many fathers we might have had. The faceless men of JUBARETH are 1001 fathers we might have had, all of them are wrong. I prefer the dark lord HASGUIL, but you can choose your own sources of primeval chaos.

THE RED PRIESTS tells us we must become whores ourselves or we must become tyrants, there is not any middle ground. RULE by whores, or genocide: that or death. There are other ways, though: more paradigms than this.

SO I TELL YOU LISTEN. LEARN. there are many paradigms, we might as well listen to these many persons. I have listened to the elves and i have listened to the whores and i have listened to a thousand faceless priests of JU, and i can tell you this: THERE has been blood shed on both sides, and victims on both sides. SOME of these people even shed their own blood, just so that we might listen. THIS IS ANOTHER WAY TO DIE.

THE WORST TIME to listen to a whore is when you are bent over her, because you are paying her, because she will tell you what you wish to hear. HOWEVER if this is the only contact that you have with whores, it is better than nothing. at least then your ears are close to her lips and you might hear some truth in the sweet things that she tells you. THERE is a kind of wisdom to be found even in the lies a whore will tell a john to make a buck.

THE SECOND WORST TIME to listen to a whore is in her home, when she is at rest, because you should not harry her when she is off the clock, either. SHE IS NOT JUST A WHORE, after all.

THE WORST TIME to listen to an elf is any time, the things elves tell us are terrible and not meant for mortal ears. BUT WE HAVE HAD TO LISTEN TO THESE ELFS AS WELL AND THEY ARE FINE I GUESS.

BUT I AM NOT A WHORE, I am just a poor man. BUT I AM LIKE YOU: not a poor man truly. EMPOVERISHED by a state that loves censorship, ENRICHED by a state that loves to bet on the poor.

I AM ALREADY DEAD. I might have died last year, or in child birth or any day before today. I am lucky to be here. I've been killed before. What am i doing to fix the problem? Well, I have listened.

BUT ALSO: I will do what i have always done:

Make slime. This is easy to do. All of us are full of slime, even the mightiest of us.

And refuse to listen to my predecessors; unless they are right.

I will not listen to my own father, my liege, the strategist, the statesman. That fool.

Turn your shame into slime. Do it in this era and not in the next one. START TODAY! Why not start today? Find the ghosts of the villeins you have slein, and appreciate them. We are dead already.

WITH LOVE, and with my compliments, RICKWELL, the slimeomancer.

i think rickwell mostly wrote essays because he does not have to write a novel to say everything he wishes to say, but if i recall correctly he also wrote novels, and i could produce them for you, given enough time, if you would wish for this. but um, as far as i'm concerned, noone on this forum ever learned to read. frankly: i can write a better parody than can any of you nerds.
« Last Edit: March 08, 2015, 01:42:45 AM by tok » Logged
Whiteclaws
Level 10

#include <funny.h>

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 13, 2015, 02:18:31 PM »

A game about an Italian plumber on shrooms fighting to save his princess from a huge talking lizard, an army of small turtles and walking fungi, in a pipe-filled land with mushroom-dispensing bricks and rideable dinosaurs

Now that would be absurd ...
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic