Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411579 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 01:39:33 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallAnnouncing Wildcatter!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Announcing Wildcatter!  (Read 424 times)
avidwanderer
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2013, 08:34:45 AM »

Hey everyone, I just wanted to first thank the community for letting me be a part of it.  I introduced myself in the appropriate thread awhile back, but I will re-introduce myself shortly here.

My name is Matthew and I am an amateur programmer, have been for some time.  I am also a business student and a military pilot.  I developed a business simulation for the energy industry, the Wildcatter Simulation.  Inspired by tycoon style games, the simulation is low on graphics but heavy on finance formulas.  Its pretty fun, even if you don't have a business background.

Anyways I had announced this previously, but I think it got deleted because my signature block is self promotional (links).  My bad if I crossed a line there, I am new to these types of forums. 

I hope to learn much here from more experienced programmers, especially as I consider porting the game to the web.

I am going to try and post screenshots here, please be patient with me:-)

I am currently seeking beta testers, so if anyone is interested let me know.  Here is a link for people interested in finding out more about the game:  http://wildcattersim.blogger.com

Videos are available on the website.  Hope I am meeting the goals of the forum!

Best Regards,

-Matthew

My game/sim: wildcattersim.blogger.com
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic