Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411581 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 08:58:55 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSuper Little Caves - An Oddly Massive iOS Adventure
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Super Little Caves - An Oddly Massive iOS Adventure  (Read 581 times)
RecordSetShed
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: April 26, 2013, 05:29:12 PM »

Hey folks! We first posted about this iOS game we made back when it was still at v1.0. Well, we've come a LONG way over the past year and we're excited to share the latest version 'SUPER Little Caves' with you!

The game is shareware. The first half of the adventure is free, you can unlock the last half for $2.99.

We haven't had much success with it commercially. We haven't done any advertising and the game doesn't have any obvious gimmicks or revolutionary mechanics. But it's an awesome game, seriously, I'm not just saying this because I made it. Please give it a whirl!

Recommended for iPhone 4S or later and 4th generation iPad.
We're working to optimize it for more devices.

Download it free here:
http://appstore.com/SuperLittleCaves
Watch the trailer here:

Follow our company here:
https://www.facebook.com/RecordSetShed

Every journey begins with a single step, err... buzz. Princess Luna Moth has been kidnapped by grasshoppers and taken deep inside a MASSIVE underground pixel kingdom.

It's a quest into imagination! Solve puzzles, make friends with the locals (they're weird ones,) and navigate the endless caverns of the deep.
..But remember to stop and talk to Fred while you're down there, he tends to get lonely.

It's up to you, fly. But I wouldn't even bother, no one's EVER found the princess.

« Last Edit: April 26, 2013, 05:44:08 PM by RecordSetShed » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic