Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 02:34:01 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingSlingray - Online Multiplayer
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Slingray - Online Multiplayer  (Read 853 times)
Deck
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: December 27, 2013, 04:04:35 PM »

Slingray Twitter - http://twitter.com/slingray
Slingray on Steam - http://store.steampowered.com/app/709730/Slingray/
« Last Edit: March 19, 2018, 07:45:30 PM by Deck » Logged
notaplayer
TIGBaby

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 01, 2014, 01:23:55 PM »

Beer!
I just tried this game, and I love it Smiley
even though I had difficulties learning the controls (and i'm still very clumsy), I got hooked and continued to play for quite a while with different players. I think it's a very good game, definitely worth a try for anyone Smiley it's hard, but it can be quite enjoyable.

Beginners have a tendency to cause more harm than good to the team (and that can be frustrating for both the good and the bad player), but I think it's like that in any team game or sport. Playing against people with similar skill level is best.

I played on the philadelphia servers from central europe and the latency was totally playable.
Also the game is very small and downloads and installs super quick. No problem registering or signing in either.
woodenrabbit
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: January 01, 2014, 06:14:00 PM »

No problems getting the game to install or update.

No problems signing up or logging in.

The game ran well I turned off Glow shader and Antialiasing (thanks for your help on that btw). This is actually the cheapest laptop you can buy from best buy (around $200) and it worked quite nicely after I changed those graphics settings. I would imagine most computers will have no trouble at all.

No network lag.

I had some good fun playing it! I really liked the diversity in maps. Some people disliked certain maps, but I enjoyed them all.

Its just good fun :D

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic