Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411665 Posts in 69396 Topics- by 58451 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 07:31:53 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingEscape
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Escape  (Read 486 times)
CompleteBrains
« on: January 06, 2014, 12:06:01 AM »

(Sorry, I have tried to embed).

This is an early Prototype. Unfortunately the playable demo isn’t ready for now.
MonoGame (Android, iOS, WP) is used.

Does the game have potential generally?
What about visual impression?
I am going to suggest the game to publishers. How do you think, can it be attractive for them? If not, why?
Dr. LudoS
Level 1

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: January 06, 2014, 04:34:55 PM »

Woaw, that's a beautiful demo!

I think your technology has potential to make an incredible game, I really love the part with the fuild physics over vehicules! The atmosphere of the game is also "peaceful" and relaxing, so yes, IMHO, it has potential!

That being said, I think you should rework your teaser video if you are looking for a publisher: I found it too long and lacking some rythm. The beginning is a bit too slow, you should try to show more impressive stuffs in the first seconds of the video. Also, I didn't really understood the last part with the police car. But the middle part, with all the cars physics and the fluids running under (or over?) them, woaw, that part made me wanting to buy this game right now to play it on my tablet! Smiley

The One Fork Restaurant DX : DevLog - Play current beta version
CompleteBrains
« Reply #2 on: January 06, 2014, 10:20:34 PM »

Dr. LudoS
A great thanks you for the feedback. It’s very (even extremely) helpful.

It’s amazing but after your feedback I have clearly understood that the video is really too long and I also like the part when fluid interacts with cars most of all. It’s so obviously for me now. So I am going to focus on the fluid interaction and evolve it for the demo build.

If you have some addition notices please share them.

Thanks again.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic