Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411658 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: Monkey Nuts

May 16, 2024, 12:50:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingRevvolvver - 4 Player Death Match
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Revvolvver - 4 Player Death Match  (Read 612 times)
initials
Level 2

Initials

View Profile
« on: January 09, 2014, 03:57:26 PM »

Revvolvver is a 4 player death match game

I'm using itch.io to sell it. But I also want feedback for it, so here's a free download link for TIGSourcers. http://initials.itch.io/revvolvver/download/mC5KBLFkW9C2cPV7IP5XVPmczO9cA1YGT4rWvP64

Revvolvver puts accuracy up against brute force. If you tag a player with each bullet in your six shooter, you win the game. But if you can also win by reaching ten points. Will you go for the perfect game, or the brute force win?

http://www.initialsgames.com/microsites/project.php?f=Revvolvver

Initials
VFX/Games/Music
Super Lemonade Factory, Super Lemonade Factory Part Two, Revvolvver, Four Chambers of the Human Heart.
4a4ik
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2014, 02:30:04 PM »

Heh. There is another game there called "The four chambers of the guman heart" (Flixel.exe) :D

There is no online multiplayer right ? That's really bad, because AI sucks, they don't jump and shoot everywhere. It's not really about accuracy, because you can spam all 6 bullet and just run away (they destroy blocks and other bullets). Maybe if you could shoot 1 bullet in 3 seconds it would be more interesting...

what are the controls for 4 players ? Why does the game ends when i finish 1 level ? How to reach level that is on your screenshot ?  Why there is no fullscreen option ? I am playing on notebook and i just can't see bottom part of the screen Sad
I really liked that level changes every 10 seconds  Smiley
But it's bad when wall is created inside of level wall, because there is a stupid outline :/
initials
Level 2

Initials

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »

Heh. There is another game there called "The four chambers of the guman heart" (Flixel.exe) :D

Oh my! Feel free to play it. It's unfinished so it's likely to break.

There is no online multiplayer right ? That's really bad, because AI sucks, they don't jump and shoot everywhere. It's not really about accuracy, because you can spam all 6 bullet and just run away (they destroy blocks and other bullets). Maybe if you could shoot 1 bullet in 3 seconds it would be more interesting...

Cool suggestions. Yes, the AI isn't the best. Definitely looking to tighten that up in future releases.

what are the controls for 4 players ? Why does the game ends when i finish 1 level ? How to reach level that is on your screenshot ?  Why there is no fullscreen option ? I am playing on notebook and i just can't see bottom part of the screen Sad
I really liked that level changes every 10 seconds  Smiley
But it's bad when wall is created inside of level wall, because there is a stupid outline :/

All great suggestions. I'll look into them shortly.

Thanks for playing Smiley

Initials
VFX/Games/Music
Super Lemonade Factory, Super Lemonade Factory Part Two, Revvolvver, Four Chambers of the Human Heart.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic