Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411670 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 02:37:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsPlayerGeneralTIGSTWG VI: Aftermath [Game Over: Humans Win!]
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Print
Author Topic: TIGSTWG VI: Aftermath [Game Over: Humans Win!]  (Read 35748 times)
Noyb
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 16, 2008, 10:25:07 PM »

Evil
-|-
/\

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2008, 02:13:06 PM »

Game over, Noyb wins.

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2008, 07:31:34 PM »

Well, I could start the game now, or when we have 4 more volunteers. Anyone for or against, tell me now.

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
december
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 17, 2008, 08:52:05 PM »

?

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
hroon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 17, 2008, 09:14:46 PM »

The more the merrier.  Gentleman

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 18, 2008, 03:56:55 AM »

Wait one more day I say.  Beer!

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2008, 04:14:33 PM »

Sometime, somewhere, in an undisclosed area in Europe, The Underground exists, so named because most of its infrastructure is (quite literally) underground. Only the housing area is up top, a development move sure to bring more than a little woe to the inhabitants of the wretched place. One day, the local mayor Xotes called for a meeting on top of a building. It's a very nondescript building, which is why it's being used today. Anyway, above all the clamor of the whole 'There's an important meeting for today' crap, Xotes claps his hands, causing gigantic shockwaves and more than a few falling boulders from the sky. With everything silent, he clears his throat and hrms.

"Well, my fine citizens, it has recently come to my attention that a scourge of werewolves has been spreading across [insert country name here], and I am rightly worried. I've survived a fairly large amount of encounters with them, and I am... well, paranoid, that they may pay a visit to our little town. I can't really give much advice except for you to have guns at the ready and to board any entrances into you homes shut. Well, that is all, my friends. Go forth and do... whatever it is you do."

With that over and done with, he motions towards the stairway on the side of the building and is the first to go down. Later, at night, all is quiet, until the sound of gunshots from Xotes' manor fill the air, followed by a horrendous scream. All the villagers gather, (complete with torches and pitchforks), and charge into the manor. After some exploration, they stumble upon Xotes' room. Contained within, besides all the bullet-holes in the walls and a smoking AK-47 next to him, was the titular mayor slumped on the ground with an absolutely massive amount of blood splattered on him, his bed, the walls, and various other things. Upon stepping about a foot closer to him, it is immediately discovered that he is basically a skeleton, all flesh having been ripped off, devoured and otherwise disposed of. This naturally throws the mob into a frenzy, and it is quickly decided that death by voting is to ensue. Well, once morning comes, anyway.

When morning DOES come, everyone gathers in the (underground) village square, illuminated solely by several lanterns. Also there is a completely unexplained deathpit, there only because Xotes had thought it would add some flavor to the place. And now, dear readers, the voting begins...

((Anyone who didn't get a PM is a regular villager, and with that, we're off!))

“I have brought you T, Master. It took quite a lot of searching on your Galaxy’s non-holographic communications network, but no man is beyond the reach of a Sith.”

Meanwhile, poor Mr. T was left to hang upside down in the middle of the room, informing us that we were both fools, to be pitied.
team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2008, 04:59:57 PM »

Huh, what a grusome and terrifying scene!
I vote
NOYB to get the ball rollin'
« Last Edit: June 20, 2008, 07:32:37 AM by TeamQuiggan » Logged

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: June 19, 2008, 05:15:26 PM »

A voice booms from beyond the grave.

"You young'ns don't need the votes ta be in blue, dagget nabbet!  They can just be in
reg'lar bold! Also, yes, I kept an AK with me! I loved that baby... Too bad it wasn't enough to get them damn wolves!"

The voice fades away, muttering about wolves and machine guns.

team_q
Level 10

Divide by everything is fine and nothing is wrong.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #29 on: June 19, 2008, 05:20:29 PM »

Does the day end with 50% votes or when you feel like it, oh great ghost of Xotes?

Dirty Rectangles

_PRINCE OF ARCADE_
Annabelle Kennedy
Awesomesauce
Level 8

♥Android Love♥

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 19, 2008, 05:49:40 PM »

hmmm..

ill vote for jstckr right now, because names without vowels are suspicious.

but if he makes a good case, i could probably change it.

Im not going to be unreasonable.
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #31 on: June 19, 2008, 05:51:36 PM »

Holy crap, I always thought it had an 'i' in it. jsticker. wow. my world has just been rocked. Shocked

jsticker for rocking my world.

heh
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 09:59:45 PM by Xion » Logged

Xotes
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: June 19, 2008, 05:56:13 PM »

@TeamQuiggan: When everybody has voted, of course. Excuse my previous appearance. Getting killed tends to make me sound like a hick.
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 06:01:54 PM by Xotes » Logged

december
Level 1

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 19, 2008, 07:18:29 PM »

I guess I trust Quiggan so I'll vote NYOB too.

Signature:
Signatures are displayed at the bottom of each post or personal message. BBC code and smileys may be used in your signature.
Robotacon
Pixelhead
Level 3

Story mode

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 19, 2008, 09:01:31 PM »

Hm... rabid Dogmen did this huh? You can obviously see the mayor hit someone with the AK-47 but there are no other bodies lying around. I'm happy I've got my silver bullets to protect me Wink

My vote is on Xion (retracted) because he seems a little too eager to stack votes in favor of someone other than himself.
« Last Edit: June 24, 2008, 11:25:22 PM by robotacon » Logged
Noyb
Level 9

View Profile WWW
« Reply #35 on: June 19, 2008, 09:12:14 PM »

I thought we had a tight-knit little town here, but I see just how close we really are when the chips are down. December, I thought we knew each other well enough that you would have the dignity to spell my name correctly. Still, you feel like you can trust someone well enough to send an innocent man to the gallows, and I have to respect that. I will vote for Xion, who finds perverse pleasure in condemning a man for no reason other than ignorance of his name.

Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #36 on: June 19, 2008, 09:59:27 PM »

My vote is on Xion because he seems a little too eager to stack votes in favor of someone other than himself.
What? And you're not? You don't want to vote in favor of someone other than yourself? Well you just did. And it's not very nice.

Also, I have no idea whether jsticker is innocent or not. Like Annabelle, I'll change my vote should something persuade me otherwise. Which it probably will.

I will vote for Xion, who finds perverse pleasure in condemning a man for no reason other than ignorance of his name.
whoa now, and not for Quiggan who had absolutely no reason at all? Also, Annabelle voted jstckr based on his name as well, why is there no suspicion on her?
And for the record, I voted jstckr because he rocked my world Kiss

I don't like this first-day voting. It's so unsatisfying and chancy without any kind of incriminating evidence. If it will benefit me to do so, I will retract my vote until something worth noticing comes up. Even better if I just vote on the second day. Maybe someone will see something, or an evil being of the night will slip up and leave behind some clue to their identity.

edit: and still I spell his name wrong  Huh?
« Last Edit: June 19, 2008, 10:02:22 PM by Xion » Logged

jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #37 on: June 20, 2008, 02:16:40 AM »

I can assure you people I dropped my vowels purely for reasons of saving people time typing it. I understand that such an unusual kind of name serves as reason to vote someone DEAD on the first day, when you can only rely on your intuition. I'd still be happy if it wasn't me who'd be hanged, though.

My vote goes to GeneralValter. Military people make me sick. Quite frankly, if he dies and turns out to not be a werewolf, I'd still be satisfied. I know you guys will use this against me, but I'm all for brutal honesty.

shinygerbil
Blew Blow (Loved It)
Level 10

GET off your horse

View Profile WWW
« Reply #38 on: June 20, 2008, 03:22:52 AM »

Xion(retracted), too quick on the counterattack there.

The only people who have any real motive to actively try and stay alive are wolves or specials. On top of this, wolves are usually the ones who get aggressive/offensive, while specials usually get defensive, almost pleading.

First-Day Logic(tm) is always pretty crappy, but sometimes you strike gold. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 22, 2008, 05:32:54 AM by shinygerbil » Logged

olücæbelel
hroon
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 20, 2008, 06:17:42 AM »

I am at loss here people. True, Xion was rather quick with his reaction, but I am not sure that is enough to kill him.. I will cast my vote when something comes up to convince me of his guilt.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 14
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic