Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411573 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 11:58:16 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallDisco Dodgeball: a new multiplayer dodgeball FPS
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Disco Dodgeball: a new multiplayer dodgeball FPS  (Read 713 times)
easmussen
Level 0

Me

View Profile WWW
« on: September 09, 2013, 10:05:57 AM »

Hi! I've been working on a new FPS that lets you race around a neon-lit arena and hit your friends in the face with dodgeballs. Kind of in the spirit of throwing knife fights in Goldeneye 64. It's turning out to be really fun so I decided to launch it as a free open alpha to help start building a community. 

It's called Disco Dodgeball, and here's the link to play it: http://kongregate.com/games/82apps/disco-dodgeball

Right now all games are team deathmatch mode, but planning on adding several other options like 'kill the carrier', a score battle where you compete to accumulate the most stylish trick-shot kills, and an elimination mode where you are out if hit once, but can be brought back by catching the ball (more like real dodgeball).

In the near future I'm planning on doing some form of 'all-stretch-goal' crowdfunding, where I release the game as is and keep adding more features and arenas as the number of game sales goes up.

Here's a video someone else made (before I improved the graphics, but you get the idea):

So that's Disco Dodgeball - check it out and send me your feedback or suggestions!

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic