Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411576 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 05, 2024, 02:33:35 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfolios[For Hire] Video Game Soundtrack Composer!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: [For Hire] Video Game Soundtrack Composer!  (Read 1236 times)
indigoearth
TIGBaby

View Profile
« on: May 27, 2023, 09:19:12 PM »

Hey everybody,
I’m Tyson, a teen music artist, composer, and producer who would be super excited to work with you creating a soundtrack for VERY low price for your next video game. I make a variety of music including electronic, piano (I often blend the 2 together), ambient, soft dance and experiential.

I don’t have much experience making music for video games except for making my own music that fits into games like Minecraft, No Man's Sky, etc. I have been doing this since I was 6 years old!

I don't have a lot of music that is released that sounds like video game music but I will still provide these links to my music.

My Linktree: linktr.ee/indigoearth

An ambient EP I made on SoundCloud a few years back that's inspired by the Minecraft soundtrack: https://soundcloud.com/hawkins_music/sets/lost-sunrise-ep

And here is some reference music by other people that sounds like my current style. This is super flexible in terms of genre though so tell me what you're looking for! (Every one of these songs/albums are available on YouTube.

Deadmau5 - Everything You Are
    C418 - Minecraft Volume Alpha
    C418 - Minecraft Volume Beta
    Ark Patrol - Voyager
    Ludwig Goransson - Zen: Grogu and Dust Bunnies
    Paul Haslinger - Halt and Catch Fire OST
    BENEE - BAGELS
    Stafford Bawler - Monument Valley OST
    Ark Patrol - Sinner

Please respond to this post or email me ([email protected]) and I can send you a free demo, just tell me what you want it to sound like with some reference tracks. We can also talk about other details like the vibe of the game or pricing (potentially free depending on the game/amount of music needed). I can also maybe create sound effects depending on the game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic