Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411578 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 05, 2024, 11:59:39 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsCollaborationsSeeking artist to create in-game sceneries (2D plane, painted)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Seeking artist to create in-game sceneries (2D plane, painted)  (Read 1074 times)
yangladesh
Level 0

View Profile
« on: February 13, 2014, 01:49:10 AM »

There are 9 total areas that need to start being developed, with the scenery to start. Each area will have a large surface area of land that needs to be created, on a simple 2D plane. Deadlines would be 1 area a week, with some flexibility only on occasion. The style is that of somewhat realistic with a little toon shading mixed in. I need someone ass soon as possible to start on this project with me and my designer, so I can begin to import assets and start coding.
yangladesh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 04:47:55 PM »

Well seeing as I am looking for an artist to collaborate with me and my designer. Yes, it's unpaid work. It's a portfolio project.
yangladesh
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 05:34:15 PM »

You're right, it is free work. It's free work for everyone, considering this won't be sold, I was just told that this was the place to look for help on my senior project since some classmates have been able to get help from these forums. There are really no incentives, to be honest, besides portfolio work. This is not a competition to me, because if I have to fight for assistance, I would always have to worry about them leaving to a paid project. I'm simply a senior at UAT and need help in my senior project. This is a mere attempt, and if artists choose another project that is paid, then more power to them. No money is to be made on this, it's just an innovative work that would look great in a portfolio. The most information I can legally give out is that it's a new kind of adventure game.
« Last Edit: February 15, 2014, 09:38:32 PM by yangladesh » Logged
clockwrk_routine
« Reply #3 on: February 15, 2014, 07:00:09 PM »

now I feel really bad, I'll delete my posts.  You really should give more information though, like this is for your senior project etc
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic