Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411583 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58445 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 04:24:49 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsRENGA [COMPLETE]
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: RENGA [COMPLETE]  (Read 7334 times)
William Chyr
Level 8

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 01, 2014, 02:14:23 AM »

Whoa. What!? Another game? How do you find the time? Been up all night, so about to peace out now. Will check out the beta when up again!

OniWorld
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: April 01, 2014, 08:11:56 AM »

Whoa. What!? Another game? How do you find the time? Been up all night, so about to peace out now. Will check out the beta when up again!

Yup. I'm not actually sure, but we seem to juggle things really well as a team. We wanna get this game released on app stores and for free all over the web asap, also working on a proper website for Oni Works :D

ephoete
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2014, 11:44:18 AM »

Just tried it out. It's fine but it misses the feeling of a progression. Somehow it's quickly repetitive and I think having bonus stuff that fall on your hand on the other hand would spice it up a bit.

One bug spotted I couldn't reach the left corner so after a while the entire column just fell on my head.

Check out my Soundcloud! https://soundcloud.com/edgar-phoete
OniWorld
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 09, 2014, 06:50:10 AM »

After a spark of motivation due to insomnia, RENGA has been developed to a point where we are happy to release it. You can play in your browser here.

The game has been submitted to Google Play and will be live within a few hours. Of course, the game is still being tweaked and fixed according to user feedback so if you find any issues on any platform just reply here, I check this forum often.

RENGA is only a small game, but it is myself and Lloyd's first published app, and the company's first released game. It sets a milestone for us as individuals and a company.

Beer! Coffee Beer!

Brainsplosion
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 09, 2014, 07:06:11 AM »

Awesome, I love the art style!  It adds a whole new dimension to the brick breaking games that I used to play.  The only suggestion that I might have is adding a logrithmic scale to the movement when using the keyboard, that way it's easier to make small movements.  It's fun to play, though.  Thanks for sharing!
OniWorld
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: June 09, 2014, 07:09:41 AM »

Awesome, I love the art style!  It adds a whole new dimension to the brick breaking games that I used to play.  The only suggestion that I might have is adding a logrithmic scale to the movement when using the keyboard, that way it's easier to make small movements.  It's fun to play, though.  Thanks for sharing!

Thanks for the feedback!

Yeah the keyboard controls could be fine tuned a bit, the game was primarily aimed at touch screen devices but we thought that it'd be good to publish it on the net also.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic