Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 01:52:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityDevLogsPLANDER - A Space Game About The Little Things
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PLANDER - A Space Game About The Little Things  (Read 929 times)
Shadow64
Level 0

I know what I know. I'll sing what I said.

View Profile WWW
« on: June 07, 2014, 11:11:20 PM »

PLANDER is about a tiny astronaut who steals a spaceship and leaves Earth in search of something more in the universe. As he blasts his way through space, the ship's computer alerts him to various planets in danger, but it's totally up to Plander whether or not he decides to answer the distress calls or drift into eternity all on his own.

If he does travel down, there will be a landing minigame - the title comes from this: "Planet Lander." This is then followed by some puzzle platforming and more in order to rescue alien races and make it back to his ship in time to survive another day in the universe.

(Last Updated: 06.06.14)

Once Plander returns to the ship, these new friends will stay on board and hang out. They may also give you little rewards for helping them escape. You can also leave the ship at any time to head out into space for a swim.

(Last Updated: 06.08.14)

I’ll be making the game in Game Maker which means that I should be able to release it for Windows, Mac, and Linux (Ubuntu) by the time I’m done.

The IndieDB page is already available and you can keep up with general Silhouette Games stuff on the Silhouette Games Tumblr. Constructive comments are more than welcome and eventually I'd like to find some people interested in testing it, but for now it's very early in development.

Thanks for stopping by. Smiley
« Last Edit: June 09, 2014, 01:26:43 AM by Shadow64 » Logged

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow64
Solo Developer
Twitter: @PlaySilhouette
IG: @SilhouetteGames
Current Project: Space Pup Cafe - Puppies Serving Coffee in Space
Shadow64
Level 0

I know what I know. I'll sing what I said.

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2014, 01:28:20 AM »

Updated: 06.09.14 - Added the Space Swim information to the top post. You can find that video here:

Your Friendly Neighborhood Shadow64
Solo Developer
Twitter: @PlaySilhouette
IG: @SilhouetteGames
Current Project: Space Pup Cafe - Puppies Serving Coffee in Space
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic