Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411674 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 17, 2024, 05:53:29 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallForum IssuesArchived subforums (read only)CreativeCOLLABORATION
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Print
Author Topic: COLLABORATION  (Read 82456 times)
Xion
Pixelhead
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #120 on: February 15, 2009, 11:38:18 PM »

SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME
I DO ART AND ALSO I WRITE AND THINK ABOUT GAMES ALOT AND I HAVE IDEAS BUT I'M SURE YOU DO TOO SO LETS WORK SOMETHING OUT AND I ALSO DO ART HERE IS SOME THAT I HAVE DONE AND HERE TOO

MAKE A GAME WITH ME, SOMEONE.

...Or at least make something awesome and cool and maybe even fun.  Hand Metal LeftDroopHand Knife Right

Aquanoctis
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #121 on: February 16, 2009, 02:13:46 AM »

Looking for an artist to do 5-6 very rough concept art sketches for a non-specific character. I'm working on a game, but am maybe the least visually-creative person on the planet, and I need something to work off of. I've got a couple of reference images and some vague direction. Not looking for anything fancy!

I'm interested in the conceptualising side of games so I'd be happy to lend a hand.
GregWS
Level 10

a module, repeatable in any direction and rotation

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: February 16, 2009, 02:29:49 AM »

SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME SOMEONE MAKE A GAME WITH ME
I DO ART AND ALSO I WRITE AND THINK ABOUT GAMES ALOT AND I HAVE IDEAS BUT I'M SURE YOU DO TOO SO LETS WORK SOMETHING OUT AND I ALSO DO ART HERE IS SOME THAT I HAVE DONE AND HERE TOO

MAKE A GAME WITH ME, SOMEONE.

...Or at least make something awesome and cool and maybe even fun.  Hand Metal LeftDroopHand Knife Right
Yo Xion, that's some pretty impressive art you've got there; some of it definitely creeped me out, but I won't deny talent when I see it.  I may be up for a collab at some point, as those graphics are definitely levels above mine.  I can't promise anything (you know my schedule), but PM me and maybe something can come of that.  Even if it ends up being really short/small, at least it would be a released game (something I lack too).
mirosurabu
« Reply #123 on: February 16, 2009, 05:10:15 AM »

I'm always for a collab on small or mid-sized games when I have a time. You can contact me via PM or MSN.

Impressive work, by the way.
salade
Level 4

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: February 16, 2009, 12:18:07 PM »

I'm up to start a new project over the summer (northern hemisphere)
if the offer still stands, I'm in.
captain catton
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: February 16, 2009, 11:27:17 PM »

Hi,

We're looking for someone to help us out with art (so that we can drop my nasty programmer art) for a very small arcade-ish type game.

Here's the GDD: Clicky
And here's a simple missile test: Clicky
Screenshot from the missile test:

Thanks
mizipzor
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #126 on: February 17, 2009, 12:59:14 AM »

Im a coder thats looking for a hobby project. I would dare to say that Im quite highly skilled in both python and c++. Have done some work in some of the usual engines/api's for those languages; hge, sfml, pygame.

Would like to jump on a very small project, something thats get done and gets done quickly. (I got enough long term projects at work.)

Things Ive done? Well, the last thing I uploaded somewhere was pyroids.

hatu
Level 2

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: March 01, 2009, 06:23:29 AM »

I'm looking for a artisty type of dude who can do unique game graphics and is interested in game design as well.
Basically I'm a experienced Flash programmer and I like doing experimental and/or fun games as a hobby.
Ideally we could split the workload and income(!) 50/50.

If anyones interested or if you have any questions then let me know.

Most of my games are at my site: http://hatu.biz/

Here's what my current game looks like at the moment after a few days of development.
http://hatu.biz/arrow/arrow.html
woods
« Reply #128 on: March 03, 2009, 07:35:29 PM »

Hi TIGSauce, just moved here to Austin TX from Brisbane Australia.

So I have this game idea and I'm looking for someone who might be interested in helping me create it. Small team would probably be better, like 1 coder and 1-2 artists (including me).

Oh, and its rendered 3d but plays on a 2d plane. I am interested in doing the design and character work but haven't got much experience with environments, so if you like environment work or coding 2d mechanics then give me a shout. Anyone who is interested to hear the idea should contact me on woodley.nye *at* gmail *dot* com.

Thanks!
SCIBOTIC
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: March 04, 2009, 12:30:43 AM »

I'm interested in teaming up with someone and doing some art, just let me know. I'd prefer it if I get to mess around in my own style for once.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2009, 04:34:21 AM by SCIBOTIC » Logged
Mr.moo
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: March 04, 2009, 02:39:17 AM »

im interested in doing something (nothing to big), im not the best programmer and im pretty average at graphics.

DO THE R.O.B!
diaskeaus
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: March 05, 2009, 07:01:36 AM »

If anyone is looking for a writer (story, concept design, script, etc) I'd be happy to oblige.  I can't program or draw well, but I understand the basic principles.  I'd also be happy to talk with anyone who's got an idea and mash ideas around with them as well, fine-tune the concept and so on.

Email is [email protected]
eddietree
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #132 on: March 11, 2009, 05:34:59 PM »

What up playaz?

I am currently coding a game called Psychedelic Farmer (http://illogictree.com/psychedelic-farmer/)

Below is a ingame screenshot:

I am being overwhelmed with the programming so I'm looking for anyone willing to help with the graphics. Email me ([email protected]) or msg if you are interested.

You can find more info about it here: http://www.illogictree.com

Bergotronic
Level 0

what?

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: March 13, 2009, 09:46:32 AM »

If anyone needs some crappy music for their game, i'll help.  Beer!
Aquanoctis
Level 6

View Profile WWW
« Reply #134 on: March 15, 2009, 10:31:28 AM »

If anyone needs any art (concept or otherwise) then I am willing to help. I'm better with traditional media but not too shabby on the ol'digital front if I do say so myself.
dustin
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #135 on: March 17, 2009, 09:42:00 PM »

So I just started (an hour ago?) work on a simple shmup type thingy.  Basically, your a ship on the right side of the screen and an enlarged pixel image is on the left.  Pixels individually break off and come at you and you have to dodge/take them out.  The pixels movement is determined by what color they are though so basically all someone needs to do to make a level is to make a pixel image upload it somewhere and type the address into the game, or just give it random old sprites.

In case people are wondering what that looks like here's a demo of the pixel happening it's just my pixel art so it's not very pretty...
http://nitsud.rhodes.googlepages.com/Game.html

I'm looking for someone to help me make the graphics/levels and a menu system (I need someone to make it look pretty in other words Smiley ).  I can handle all the coding and such but if you wanted to help there to you'd be more then welcome to.  I think it should be a pretty short project and the art could be pretty much any pixel work.  Note, I don't have the whole game planned out or anything so help with the design/playtesting would be appreciated as well.
godsavant
« Reply #136 on: March 18, 2009, 02:39:07 PM »

So I just started (an hour ago?) work on a simple shmup type thingy.  Basically, your a ship on the right side of the screen and an enlarged pixel image is on the left.  Pixels individually break off and come at you and you have to dodge/take them out.  The pixels movement is determined by what color they are though so basically all someone needs to do to make a level is to make a pixel image upload it somewhere and type the address into the game, or just give it random old sprites.

In case people are wondering what that looks like here's a demo of the pixel happening it's just my pixel art so it's not very pretty...
http://nitsud.rhodes.googlepages.com/Game.html

I'm looking for someone to help me make the graphics/levels and a menu system (I need someone to make it look pretty in other words Smiley ).  I can handle all the coding and such but if you wanted to help there to you'd be more then welcome to.  I think it should be a pretty short project and the art could be pretty much any pixel work.  Note, I don't have the whole game planned out or anything so help with the design/playtesting would be appreciated as well.

Good idea, but damn, that looks hard, especially with the fast brighter pixels that blend in with the background.

So all you need, besides the menus, is for people to donate some low-res pixel art? That would be pretty easy.
dustin
Level 6

View Profile
« Reply #137 on: March 18, 2009, 08:11:30 PM »

Good idea, but damn, that looks hard, especially with the fast brighter pixels that blend in with the background.

So all you need, besides the menus, is for people to donate some low-res pixel art? That would be pretty easy.

Oh well yeah obviously I'm going to have to fine tune things a lot that was just to see how it looked in general and in order to better explain the idea.

Basically yeah I just need permission to use some pixel art (I haven't really tried anything bigger then 64x64 as I'm just using snes sprites at the moment) and a menu system.
Lazer
Level 3

:S

View Profile
« Reply #138 on: March 19, 2009, 11:21:50 PM »

Also I would shoot to reprogram the pixel paths because already I can see one or two really easy repeating paths to take, thanks to ikaruga and other bullet hells. But that is just me.
Nessiah
Level 1

Today is a gift that's why it's called the present

View Profile WWW
« Reply #139 on: March 22, 2009, 02:26:48 AM »

I really hate to post here but I'm very tired.
If someone would like to help me fix my animations that'll be nice.
The game I'm working on is Advent Cirno Screenshots here..

http://divisionheaven.blogspot.com/

I just need a few stuff fixed so yeah u_u
My scripter is handling the work and I'm working on the sprites as best as I could.

Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 ... 13
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic