Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411570 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: darkcitien

May 04, 2024, 08:01:58 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallDown for the Count Released!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Down for the Count Released!  (Read 1301 times)
Rostiger
Pixelhead
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« on: March 25, 2010, 07:45:01 AM »

Hello there everyone, it's me Rostiger! I'm tend to jump between lurking and active participation here at TIGSource, but you might know me from my Indie Brawl pixel art contributions or the work for Infinte Ammos Heroes & Villains, or even last year's TIGJam in Berlin.

I would like to use this thread for some shameless advertisement, but wanted to introduce myself shortly, so people don't think I'm just a random spammer. Also if you want to skip the self-advertisement, just jump right down to the important part!

Here's the scoop: I had the chance to collaborate with the independent clothing label Fuzzy Ink (probably best known for their awesome Mario hommage 'Game Over') and the result is quite smashing, if I may say so myself (which I just did!).
Fuzzy Ink just released the shirt including quite a collection of stylish new designs, as well as a whole new womens line. Check it out, their stuff is lovely! And they are awesome people!

IMPORTANT PART!
And that's why it would be super cool if you would jump over to the Tee-Madness Competition and vote for Fuzzy Ink. They are the red button on the very bottom of the column!

The competition runs out in a couple of hours and I know I'm way too late on this, but every vote is greatly appreciated!

Thanks for your attention and have a good day!

Clemens Scott
Co-Founder & Artist of Broken Rules
jstckr
Level 7

ilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2010, 09:43:56 AM »

The voting site could try to make it easier to see the design you vote on. It's more or less a blind guess right now/entirely dependent on forum posts like this to get people to vote for you.

That said, I played my part and voted for fuzzy inc. Good luck.

Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2010, 10:58:32 AM »

I think this fits better in Announcements. Let me know if you're against it.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
William Broom
Level 10

formerly chutup

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2010, 01:25:17 AM »

I voted, and what's more the votes were tied until I placed my vote! How exciting!

Rostiger
Pixelhead
Level 5

View Profile WWW
« Reply #4 on: March 28, 2010, 06:24:19 AM »

Alright, Fuzzy Ink made it into the next round! It was really an exciting head-to-head race and they actially made it by only ONE vote! Many thanks to everyone who took the time to head over.

Just to avoid any confusion: in this competition you don't vote for a specific design, but for the label itself. If you're interested in what each label produces you can check out their websites and see what they're up to.

Also: I don't have any personal gain by lobbying for Fuzzy Ink. I'm not part of the label, I don't get anything if they win, nor did I get paid for my design in the traditional sense. I just enjoyed collaborating with some super nice people that share many aspects of the independent craftmanship spirit and would love to see their efforts flourish. If I could, I would always want to work with people of such similar mindset.

That said, I'm sure many of the other labels deserve a vote too, but personally I prefer the design style of Fuzzy Ink the most. But please feel free to check out all of the participants. The quater finals are on right now, so if you feel inclined please head over and push the button!  Hand Any Key

Thanks for your attention! Gentleman

Oh, by the way, I just found out that for every round they advance, they raffle one of their crazy Monster Fuzzys!

Clemens Scott
Co-Founder & Artist of Broken Rules
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic