Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411644 Posts in 69395 Topics- by 58450 Members - Latest Member: pp_mech

May 15, 2024, 12:24:48 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallSlide Them Boxes (2d puzzle-game for PC & Mac)
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Slide Them Boxes (2d puzzle-game for PC & Mac)  (Read 678 times)
Eigen
Level 10

Brobdingnagian ding dong

View Profile WWW
« on: March 24, 2012, 07:51:44 AM »

Hi guys and gals

I'm posting to announce, that I just completed a game titled Slide Them Boxes. It's a small game, I know, but I really like it. It was a great project to tackle and provided some interesting challenges on the way. I really-really-really hope you play and enjoy it.

What's it about?

Well, it's kind of an old-school puzzle-game, where you control this little character and he can push or pull colorful boxes. These boxes have to be moved onto a tile of the same color. Do so for all boxes and you complete the level. Sounds simple? Oh, no, not at all. As with games this kind, the further you get, the more difficult levels become. And you'd want to complete the level in as few moves as possible, if you want to get into the high-score list.

What does it look like?

In a nutshell, like this (click on the thumbnail to see full-size). It's very simple graphically, but I thought as the game-play was very simple as well, it didn't need more. But so far, it seems I've been wrong, since barely anyone has played it, though many people have visited the site Sad

So, either the game does not look interesting, or it's not interesting to look at that drives potential players away.

Where can I get it?

It's free and you can get it for both Windows and Mac OS X HERE

What else have you done or what are you working on?

I have a small personal-portfolio-kindof-pageamathingy, that contains all my past and future projects. You can take a look at it here

That's all for now I guess. I really hope you like the game. It should provide enough of a challenge for all players. If you have any questions or comments, please let me know. I'd love to hear what you think. Quite a lot of time and effort has gone into it, but I like to think it's been worth it.

edit: Sorry, there were double quotes in the links for some reason. Fixed.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2012, 08:28:39 AM by Eigen » Logged

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic