Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411636 Posts in 69394 Topics- by 58448 Members - Latest Member: Danque_Birbington_II

May 13, 2024, 10:40:26 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsJobsPortfoliosVoice Actress for your Indie game!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Voice Actress for your Indie game!  (Read 289 times)
TiffanyWitcher
Level 0

View Profile
« on: April 06, 2018, 07:50:52 AM »

Hello, my name is Tiffany Witcher and in the past year I have had the pleasure with working and voicing for handful of indie companies. I'm looking to expand more and more. I have worked on games from Luna and the Moonling to Rain of Reflections. I am always looking for more work to not only get paid but to expand my resume and to get better with different ranges. I record in my home personal studio in a strict time table. If hired I would need a deadline with one week of space after that in case of sore throat or an emergency.

My rates depend on your budget so please be honest with me and I'll be honest with you.

Now if you like I can add full effects (such as godly sounds) or put my voice to music as well. I do the work so you don't have to.

My website is Tiffanywitcher.ca which contains my demo, portfolio and many recommendations. If you wish to email me directly it's [email protected] or on Discord at Tiffany#3545.

Thank you for your time and I hope you have a wonderful day.
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic