Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 09:32:07 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsDeveloperPlaytestingHexLands - A roguelike, medieval city builder is now in open alpha!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: HexLands - A roguelike, medieval city builder is now in open alpha!  (Read 225 times)
Tudvari
Level 0

How much cheese is too much cheese?

View Profile WWW
« on: April 01, 2024, 11:19:46 AM »

Hi guys!

Now everyone can test the alpha of HexLands! This phase focuses on the core gameplay and the mechanics found on the early levels.
Later phases will include progression between the islands and then even some metaprogression, so stay tuned!

HexLands is a turn-based, roguelike city builder,
  • set on peaceful, procedural medieval islands.
  • Settle as many islands as possible, as they are getting less and less habitable!
  • Manage your resources, complete quests, use special tools and synergize perks!
  • How far will your empire reach?

If you'd like to know more, please visit its Steam page. And of course feel free to wishlist it!  Wink  You can also sign up to the playtest, but right now auto-accept is disabled. Though if you'll stick around, it could be convinient for you in the future! Smiley

Of course you can instantly download it on Itch. I'd appreciate it if you could try the open alpha and I would love to hear your feedback!

There's also a Discord community, so if you are interested in my project, join today!

Here's a screenshot and two gifs from the Itch/Steam page:

Thanks in advance for all the feedback, cheers! Coffee

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic