Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411588 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58443 Members - Latest Member: Mansreign

May 06, 2024, 09:22:29 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsNYC, May 12th, No Quarter
Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Author Topic: NYC, May 12th, No Quarter  (Read 5377 times)
paste
Level 6

BARF!

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: May 13, 2011, 03:20:00 PM »

I wanna go to blip festival.  Anyone else?

mikewest
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #21 on: May 15, 2011, 07:41:19 AM »

Aw man.  I wish I had checked this before going, but it was a fun event regardless.

Any ideas on how GameLoop Philly will turn out?  I'd consider driving over to that. 
Pocketninja
Level 0

Pocketninja - Kurt Waldowski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #22 on: May 15, 2011, 07:57:29 PM »

Sounds awesome!

I will be in NYC from May 30th through June 2nd; will I get the chance to catch the exhibit? I sure hope so! Wish there was more going on while I'm over there xD

Ivan
Owl Country
Level 10

alright, let's see what we can see

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2011, 08:36:13 AM »

Go to Babycastles, they wil be open!

http://polycode.org/ - Free, cross-platform, open-source engine.
Ghidorah
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: May 19, 2011, 08:04:43 PM »

Sounds awesome!

I will be in NYC from May 30th through June 2nd; will I get the chance to catch the exhibit? I sure hope so! Wish there was more going on while I'm over there xD

You will definitely be able to catch it. Head over to winnitron.ca/new-york/ they put up the exact address on the NYU Game Center and all that good stuff.

As for Philly game loop, it is supposed to be small but I know that they just opened up another set of tickets since the first small batch sold out. If you aren't far it might be worth it to go. Smiley

Woody, Philadelphia PA http://winnitronnyc.blogspot.com/
Pocketninja
Level 0

Pocketninja - Kurt Waldowski

View Profile WWW
« Reply #25 on: May 24, 2011, 09:18:33 AM »

Sounds awesome!

You will definitely be able to catch it. Head over to winnitron.ca/new-york/ they put up the exact address on the NYU Game Center and all that good stuff.

As for Philly game loop, it is supposed to be small but I know that they just opened up another set of tickets since the first small batch sold out. If you aren't far it might be worth it to go. Smiley

Thanks for the reply man! I will defiently head over and check it out. Addtionaly I would love to attend (have attended) the Philly Game Loop, but above you mentioned that was on the 21st correct? Am not leaving till the 30th :/  but reguardless I am looking forward to checking out the Winnitron Tongue

SundownKid
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #26 on: May 30, 2011, 03:21:09 PM »

I totally missed this, hooray. The next time there's an event in NYC, I'm writing it on my forehea-- ah, crap, I missed another one.

Pages: 1 [2]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic