Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411593 Posts in 69386 Topics- by 58444 Members - Latest Member: FightingFoxGame

May 07, 2024, 10:25:51 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsPAX Prime Indie Booth!
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: PAX Prime Indie Booth!  (Read 1726 times)
fidgetwidget
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: May 11, 2011, 12:26:39 PM »

Hey all you TIGers I just wanted to put this out there and see what sort of reaction it gets...
A few indie developers from BC (myself included) are planning on getting an exhibitor booth at PAX to allow Indie developers to share.
The way it might work (all depends on how many people we get to share the space with)
Each Developer would have (a) specific time Slot(s) where they get to use the main screen to demo their game(s), answer audience questions, and generally pimp their stuff.
Hopefully there will be a few sections to the booth, so that while a demo is going on, there will still be space for people to play the other games on offer... maybe space to sell some merch, and generally talk with the people about what it is like living the dream of being an Indie Games Developer!

At the moment, we are planning on limiting the space to only those who can help make the idea become reality (either by helping pay for everything, or build the booth that all of the action will be happening at), as well as indie developers who are somewhat local (ie BC Canada). But if we can make it work (and pay for the space), we would love to welcome even more indie developers, give them time to show off their games, and generally pimp the indie scene as a whole.

So, let me know what you think... at the very least there will be a small group of Indies sharing some space, and you should come by and say hi to us Smiley

mak'n a game. liv'n the dream.

http://fidgetwidget.ca
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic