Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411679 Posts in 69399 Topics- by 58453 Members - Latest Member: Arktitus

May 17, 2024, 11:24:24 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallThe Tiny Bang Story
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: The Tiny Bang Story  (Read 7056 times)
dasannikov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« on: October 15, 2010, 02:07:42 AM »

Hi everyone,
I and my friend are creating quest game - "The Tiny Band Story". We start it in March 2010. We want to make hi polished visual game in original setting. It's game about small planet and journy across it. I think that it's typical old-school quest, but we want to make it in new level. With good cool graphics and very nice atmosphere. Just a nice story for 5 hours of your live. Smiley

Visit our site: www.colibrigames.com
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 09:55:31 AM by dasannikov » Logged
VomitOnLino
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2010, 02:41:23 AM »

Okay usual TIGSource disclaimer here:

You'd better introduce yourself first, in the appropriate thread before posting here. Posting without introduction just to jam in your game here is looked down upon.

And after that:

Wow your game looks mightily awesome - I get a kind of a Machinarium vibe there. Really great going, looking forward to this!
Now when you say "quest-game" do you mean point and click adventure? Or RPG? Or a mixture thereof?

Anyway, great first shots and a good start from what I can tell, now just go and introduce yourself and some others will surely join my drooling. Heh.
dasannikov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2010, 03:13:47 AM »

Thx for disclaimer.  Smiley

About game: It's point and click adventure, with lot of pixehanting. You need to solve puzles, start some engines, click on buttons - open cases and find lot of stuff to done game tasks. The main task - moving forward and fix the small planet after some "tiny bang". You always can move backward but usually we limit backward moving by chapter cuting.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2010, 03:36:38 AM by dasannikov » Logged
flavio
Level 4

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2010, 08:37:57 AM »

The graphics is fantastic! If the remaining of the game will have the same quality, we're in front of a masterpiece! What software have you used for coloring (if you can say)? Compliments, great stuff!

mjau
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2010, 09:40:12 AM »

About game: It's point and click adventure, with lot of pixehanting.

Um.  Pixel hunting -- searching for tiny clickable areas with little or no indication that they're even there or where they are -- that's not a good thing, you know Undecided.  I hope you meant something else.
dasannikov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2010, 09:42:24 AM »

What software have you used for coloring (if you can say)? Compliments, great stuff!

Thx.
All game locations painted in Photoshop.
dasannikov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2010, 09:45:53 AM »

Um.  Pixel hunting -- searching for tiny clickable areas with little or no indication that they're even there or where they are -- that's not a good thing, you know Undecided.  I hope you meant something else.

Thay not so tiny Smiley You need find some stuff, not so tiny.. normal objects. Like foodprints on image above. Smiley
mjau
Level 3

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 15, 2010, 09:49:28 AM »

Thay not so tiny Smiley You need find some stuff, not so tiny.. normal objects. Like foodprints on image above. Smiley

Ah, good.  It's not pixel hunting then Smiley

Anyway, game looks great. Looking forward to this.
JoeManaco
Level 2

View Profile WWW
« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2010, 06:08:12 AM »

The screenshots are great. Do you have a playable scene/demo to try it?

dasannikov
Level 0

View Profile WWW
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2010, 06:13:29 AM »

The screenshots are great. Do you have a playable scene/demo to try it?

We are in development now and have some bugs. I think we make playable demo near new year.
We have 5 chapters in our game and I think 1-st chapter is good for demo. Let's see.
deathtotheweird
« Reply #10 on: October 17, 2010, 01:15:47 PM »

I do love the artwork. Unfortunately not much else to say, but I'll definitely be on the lookout for when you release a trailer or a demo or something.
Melly
Level 10

This is how being from "da hood" is like, right?

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 17, 2010, 05:14:21 PM »

Feedback is usually used for games with playable builds that people can offer constructive feedback on. It would be best to wait until you have something playable to post here. This fits better in Announcements right now.

also yes, the game does seem to have some delicious artowkr, but that's all we can really say about it at the moment. Hopefully you'll have a playble build out soon.

Feel free to disregard the above.
Games: Minus / Action Escape Kitty
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic