Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411710 Posts in 69402 Topics- by 58456 Members - Latest Member: FezzikTheGiant

May 20, 2024, 10:31:11 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallGreedy Bankers - Halloween Version and porting to iPhone/iPad
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Greedy Bankers - Halloween Version and porting to iPhone/iPad  (Read 731 times)
Alistair Aitcheson
Level 5

"Ali" for short

View Profile WWW
« on: October 19, 2010, 11:23:53 AM »

Hi everyone!

I've just released v0.3 of Greedy Bankers, the fast-paced puzzler I made for Experimental Gameplay Project back in June/July. However, it's been cursed by the witches and ghouls rampant in these parts, and is now Spooky Bankers, with a ghastly new makeover!

A VIDEO OF THE GAME IN ACTION

The new version involves quite a few changes, which I've written about on my blog. There's a new soundtrack, better explanation of the controls, and a few balancing changes.

As well as announcing the release of the new version I'm also announcing that the game is on its way to iPhone and iPad. I've just started work on the port, and I'm expecting it to be ready to release early next year.

The prototype version is free for everyone to download and play, and I would love people to have a go at it, comment on it, and (if they like it) pass it on to their friends!

You can take a look at the website (www.greedy-bankers.com), and download the game from here.

Thanks for taking an interest Smiley

EDIT: Greedy Bankers was developed using XNA, so will need certain components to be installed. The installer will do this for you, but if you prefer to use a standalone executable then you can download a standalone version from here. In this case, you will need to download the required frameworks, as explained here.

Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic