Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411530 Posts in 69382 Topics- by 58437 Members - Latest Member: isabel.adojo

May 02, 2024, 09:14:34 AM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityTownhallEON Release
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: EON Release  (Read 1011 times)
johnjamie
Level 0

View Profile
« on: July 19, 2011, 10:10:15 AM »

Hi, my program EON is released.

I went to tigirc and was told to check polycodes post and he posted the announce in technical section, so I did that also. (didn't want to double post, so move post from technical to here if you want)

EON is currently version 0.7

Its basically a panel program where users can copy and paste program buttons with web links, and then one click the button and it will open the web link programmed into it.

Can send 3 files to your friends and they can push the buttons you programmed.

Easier to navigate the internet as someone else has already searched for the topics the websites represent.

A few screenshots, please see the technical section of tigsource forums for a more detailed post from me.

Thankyou, and if you try it out, program a panel of 5rowsx5columns if you want and send it to me. (init, layout and panel file)

Download links can be found here: http://jjnurquhar.wordpress.com/about/

Cheers,

John Urquhart
Netsu
Level 10

proficient at just chillin'

View Profile WWW
« Reply #1 on: July 19, 2011, 10:56:26 AM »

I think most browsers offer a 'bookmarks' option.

johnjamie
Level 0

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 19, 2011, 01:14:02 PM »

Hi Netsu,

Thankyou for your reply.

Well it does a few more actions, web links are the main ones, I've checked delic as one example and its different.

This program has a lot of customiseability to it, people can change button text, font size, colour, number of rows and columns in the panel, have transparency in the panel, it stays at the front of most programs, can have multiple panels and move between panels, can send panel files to friends and they can see what websites you have programmed into it. Also programming buttons is a copy and paste, few mouseclicks so panels are really easy to program.

If you have a site which does these, please let me know so I can check it out.

The program I feel is a much easier way to navigate the web as it takes out the searching part to initially find the website links relating to topics. As an example, If you download the 'world of warcraft' panel, I've already spent time finding a variety of informational resources on it, so users can simply load my panel and one click to most websites that wow players would use.

Edit:Consolidating threads, only replying here to questions, not on the tech subforum post (I was told to use polycodes post as a guide and he announced there.)

Feedback helps me improve the product and clarify aspects, so thanks for your comment.

Cheers,

John Urquhart
« Last Edit: July 19, 2011, 01:43:18 PM by johnjamie » Logged
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic