Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length

Advanced search

1411671 Posts in 69397 Topics- by 58452 Members - Latest Member: homina

May 16, 2024, 04:30:14 PM

Need hosting? Check out Digital Ocean
(more details in this thread)
TIGSource ForumsCommunityJams & EventsPhoenix IGDA Meeting
Pages: [1]
Print
Author Topic: Phoenix IGDA Meeting  (Read 943 times)
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« on: February 05, 2012, 01:06:33 PM »

Wizard

Hey!  I don't know if there are any phoenix area developers that linger on the TIGForums, but if there are you should come to the next IGDA phoenix meeting!  Here are some facebook details: https://www.facebook.com/events/165561133553923/

For those of you without the facebook, just stop on by Claim Jumper in Tempe (http://maps.google.com/maps/place?q=claim+jumper+tempe&hl=en&cid=10370942814945060962) Feb 15th at 7pm.  I'll warn you that the place fills up quick but the presentations shouldn't take too long and after they're over you can find a seat to eat some delicious or gross food.

The IGDA crowd tends to be a lot of hobby and indie devs, and a mix of students.  Come check it out if you have a chance!

Wizard
Theophilus
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2012, 05:24:08 PM »

I live nearby phoenix. I might consider going, however, I don't know if I would be as interested. I didn't do GGJ. So there's that. Also I'm only 16.

I would definitely like to go, though. I'm on the fence.
Richard Kain
Level 10

View Profile WWW
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2012, 09:58:34 PM »

I'll be there. I've been attending regularly for the past year, so no real surprise. I did not attend the Global Game Jam, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else worked on for it.
___
Vice President of Marketing, Romeo Pie Software
Level 10

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 06, 2012, 02:28:26 PM »

I live nearby phoenix. I might consider going, however, I don't know if I would be as interested. I didn't do GGJ. So there's that. Also I'm only 16.

I would definitely like to go, though. I'm on the fence.

Being only 16 isn't so bad!  (But to be totally honest you would be on the younger side of the crowd!  But who cares amirite?)  It's up to you, NO PRESSURE.  We usually meet once a month so you can stop by whenever!

I'll be there. I've been attending regularly for the past year, so no real surprise. I did not attend the Global Game Jam, but I'm looking forward to seeing what everyone else worked on for it.

Awesome!  SEE YOU THERE!  Wizard Hand Thumbs Up Right
Pages: [1]
Print
Jump to:  

Theme orange-lt created by panic